hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar

Froch/Groves part 2

Really looking forward to this, its only going to build and build, wanted Froch to win the first one beforehand but this time Im hoping Groves takes him apart

not sure what way this one will go but should be a classic if we get a decent ref

2. Log in to remove the advert

Hopefully more people will believe me when I say Groves is a real live challenger this time!

Hopefully the rematch is half as good as the 1st fight. If Groves keeps his concentration, keeps working the jab and doubles it up and uses his feet and head when he does get into bother then I firmly believe he has the beating of Froch. He's a far better technical boxer.

I like Froch and have always respected him but all those wars catch up with the body eventually no matter how tough you are.

I am excited for this rematch, last one was brilliant until the end!

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully more people will believe me when I say Groves is a real live challenger this time!

Hopefully the rematch is half as good as the 1st fight. If Groves keeps his concentration, keeps working the jab and doubles it up and uses his feet and head when he does get into bother then I firmly believe he has the beating of Froch. He's a far better technical boxer.

I like Froch and have always respected him but all those wars catch up with the body eventually no matter how tough you are.
    I was in a room of 12 lads for the first fight, and I was the only one that said groves could get the win. He always seems to get his gameplan bang on for these big
    Fights

As this is a forced rematch, does that mean the last result is null and void?