hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ICT Game

Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suspect it could be Saturday 8th March if ICT go out cup. I don't think they will so who knows when it will be; a midweek later in Feb or in March maybe. No free weekends unless ICT are out the cup.

I know the fixtures all come with a disclaimer that they are subject to change but they could have waited until the cup results were known before rescheduling this one. Or they could have at least made it clear in their press releases that in the event of either team drawing their cup ties, the match would not go ahead on this date.

Folk probably have booked transport and possibly even accomodation by now. Especially with it being the School holiday week some fans may have been making a night or even a couple of days out of it to take thier kids to a midweek match they would otherwise not have bothered going to on a School night.
    You honestly couldn't make this up. Absolute amatuers that run our game. *** pub league.

Feel for the folk that bought their non-fundable Friends & Family fare.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    You honestly couldn't make this up. Absolute amatuers that run our game. *** pub league.

Feel for the folk that bought their non-fundable Friends & Family fare.
    And if I hadn't gone onto SPFL website I wouldn't have known. No announcement from Hibs either on the website or the official twitter page

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    And if I hadn't gone onto SPFL website I wouldn't have known. No announcement from Hibs either on the website or the official twitter page
    Really? Shame that the Hibs site is so patently crap, but you frequent enough sites (ergo: this one and also the SPFL) so it's not like you've made the trip yet. Are you walking there? There must be other things to arse about. I knew as soon as they drew with Sranraer that it wouldn't be on. Cos I read this very site.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    Suspect it could be Saturday 8th March if ICT go out cup. I don't think they will so who knows when it will be; a midweek later in Feb or in March maybe. No free weekends unless ICT are out the cup.

I know the fixtures all come with a disclaimer that they are subject to change but they could have waited until the cup results were known before rescheduling this one. Or they could have at least made it clear in their press releases that in the event of either team drawing their cup ties, the match would not go ahead on this date.

Folk probably have booked transport and possibly even accomodation by now. Especially with it being the School holiday week some fans may have been making a night or even a couple of days out of it to take thier kids to a midweek match they would otherwise not have bothered going to on a School night.
    But why would folk book transport for a game hibs were unaware of and never announced it on the official website??
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Handling View Post

Really? Shame that the Hibs site is so patently crap, but you frequent enough sites (ergo: this one and also the SPFL) so it's not like you've made the trip yet. Are you walking there? There must be other things to arse about. I knew as soon as they drew with Sranraer that it wouldn't be on. Cos I read this very site.
    HH, thanks for your kind comments, I presume you weren't going to the game anyway. I was, I'm self employed and need clarification so I can get to the games.
    For your information the game is still on the Hibs website a planned for next Tuesday 7.45pm, ko

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    But why would folk book transport for a game hibs were unaware of and never announced it on the official website??
    I'll reply because I'm online just now. When the fixture was announced last week, a few people I know decided to do an overnight next week because it was school holiday week, and they had the chance to to take their kids.
    Its fans like us that are taken as mugs by the football authorities. They knew this fixture would be postponed since we lost to Hearts/Inverness won their quarter final last OCTOBER. Yet they re arrange it with 2 weeks notice, as well as it being postponed if either side drew their Scottish Cup game last Saturday

I'll reply because I'm online just now. When the fixture was announced last week, a few people I know decided to do an overnight next week because it was school holiday week, and they had the chance to to take their kids.
    Its fans like us that are taken as mugs by the football authorities. They knew this fixture would be postponed since we lost to Hearts/Inverness won their quarter final last OCTOBER. Yet they re arrange it with 2 weeks notice, as well as it being postponed if either side drew their Scottish Cup game last Saturday
    It was obvious it would get moved again if either cup game ended in a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Yep so you'd think the complete and utter f@nnys that are in charge of the league and our clubs wouldn't have scheduled it in...

Complete disregard for the fans yet again.

HH, thanks for your kind comments, I presume you weren't going to the game anyway. I was, I'm self employed and need clarification so I can get to the games.
    For your information the game is still on the Hibs website a planned for next Tuesday 7.45pm, ko
    Oh I intended on going all right and that's a strange assumption you make, I'm not now coz I read about it on the web. Like you did.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Nail and head ;-)