hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Is there really that much difference between all these kinds of adidas trainers? They all look the same to an unfashionable 40 something eye - training shoe with three stripes.

I can remember when a pair of adidas trainers was beyond the budget of young boys from my generation, and one way to get a pair was to buy affordable trainers with four stripes from markets and the like either tear off or colour in one of the stripes with black pen!

2. Log in to remove the advert

I know I'm going off topic a bit here but can anyone recommend a decent clothing website, which is reasonably well priced ? But has decent stuff aswell .. Cheers guys/gals..

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know I'm going off topic a bit here but can anyone recommend a decent clothing website, which is reasonably well priced ? But has decent stuff aswell .. Cheers guys/gals..
    brown bag

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    Pockets, thackerays, woodhouse, northern threads are all quite good.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Hamburg's are out end of the month. Excellent.

next purchase will will be a pair of ZX500's, can't choose between yellow or aqua.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Hamburg's are out end of the month. Excellent.

next purchase will will be a pair of ZX500's, can't choose between yellow or aqua.
    Link mate?
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Hamburg's are out end of the month. Excellent. next purchase will will be a pair of ZX500's, can't choose between yellow or aqua.
    Had a wee look at them online and they look the dugs nuts. Got a wee bit of birthday money left over so may have to purchase a pair of those (hamburgs that is)

Some of the colours on the Hamburgs are superb.

Quite fancy a yellow and blue pair.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Some of the colours on the Hamburgs are superb.

Quite fancy a yellow and blue pair.
    I'll stick with my yellow and blue Malmo's

Wanted Hamburg's for ages, can't decide between the red or blue so I'll probably bite the bullet and get both. They'll be pretty sought after and be hard to come by down the line.

http://inagist.com/all/373094352970870784/
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Got myself white and red Italia's, which I've been after for ages, and pre-ordered the Hamburg's in both the Dublin and Adi Suede colourways. Tidy!

have a silly ammount of adidas trainers. gazelles x 5, malmos, hamburgs, londons x 2, dublins, munchens, trimm star x 3, trimm trabb x3, samba, stan smith, zx800, grand prix, spezial x 3, rom x 2, beckenbauer allround x3.

have limited edition trimm trabbs, cost a fortune so ive never worn them, also have limited edition beckenbauers and stan smith nastase's.

nice wee reward to anyone who gets me these in a size 11 http://www.highsnobiety.com/2009/10/...ortium-berlin/

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brian6-2 View Post
    have a silly ammount of adidas trainers. gazelles x 5, malmos, hamburgs, londons x 2, dublins, munchens, trimm star x 3, trimm trabb x3, samba, stan smith, zx800, grand prix, spezial x 3, rom x 2, beckenbauer allround x3.

have limited edition trimm trabbs, cost a fortune so ive never worn them, also have limited edition beckenbauers and stan smith nastase's.

nice wee reward to anyone who gets me these in a size 11 http://www.highsnobiety.com/2009/10/...ortium-berlin/
    know the feeling about dream shoe in your size,.I've been trying to get Adidas Noel Gallagher in a size 9 for ages but there were only about 300 made

just bought myself a New pair of Beckenbaur all round instead

Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu4 View Post
    know the feeling about dream shoe in your size,.I've been trying to get Adidas Noel Gallagher in a size 9 for ages but there were only about 300 made

just bought myself a New pair of Beckenbaur all round instead
    its horrible when you cant get them. i was after these as well. http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneake...dasy3hacienda/

How many feet do you chaps have??

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bit pricey but decent sales at www.end.com and I've also started using hanon for trainers.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I actually saw a few pairs of interesting adidas trainers being worn at the Ross County game, do you get the swagger and the stone island jacket free with them?
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 21-02-2014 at 11:30 AM.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just bought these http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.ph...5&cat=0&page=1 and gonna get malmo hamburgs...that's me for the year :-)

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Gonna head to Size on Saturday afternoon to pick up a few pairs, green Trimm Trabb's and Hamburg's in the Adi Suede colourway were both released on Friday.

Gonna head to Size on Saturday afternoon to pick up a few pairs, green Trimm Trabb's and Hamburg's in the Adi Suede colourway were both released on Friday.
    got the hamburg in navy , confy and good fitting. adidas have released them in some more colours. wish puma would do plain match again.

Quote Originally Posted by pacorosssco View Post
    got the hamburg in navy , confy and good fitting. adidas have released them in some more colours. wish puma would do plain match again.
    and travel fox would rise from the ashes like a phoenix from the flames

New pair of trimm stars at the weekend and visted the new 80's casuals shop in glasgow over the weekend, nice fila trackie top and an ellesse polo shirt, nice wee shop.

Slightly of topic but whats the best trainer out there for someone who's on their feet for 10+ hours standing in roughly the same spot all day? Normally wear air max or sambas but their doing my feet no favours what so ever.

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    For any trainer affectionados out there Adidas have a 30% offer off until Sunday night, I just created my own Sambas on Mi Adidas that should have been £75 and got them for £52 plus free delivery, that's cheaper than a set of standard ones I was going to buy

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Slightly of topic but whats the best trainer out there for someone who's on their feet for 10+ hours standing in roughly the same spot all day? Normally wear air max or sambas but their doing my feet no favours what so ever.
    You've probably bought a pair of gutties by now but for unrivalled comfort, Nike Free Run 5.0 are ridiculous. Its like walking on pillows!!

Slightly off topic but still "terrace wear"...

Was in Rome recently and got a fairly heavy Stone Island zip up cardigan thing for 189 euros. Came back to the UK and priced it in Cruise... £250... Got my credit card bill and £144 it cost me, over £100 off!

It was actually 220 euros in the shop and I decided I couldnt afford it so he gave me a deal and I couldnt say no. Even at full price still cheaper in euros than it was in sterling if you know what I mean!

I should have bought 3, sold 2 of them back here for less than retail and I still would have scored myself a free SI cardigan... If you have a spare few £££k you could batter across to Rome pick up a rake of SI type gear and sell it back here and basically kit yourself out with a few nice items for free!

http://www.cruisefashion.com/stone-i...lcode=69530702

Done similar with a Belstaff jacket (owned by Italians now) saved £150 over U.K. price

johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    Does anyone know if this site is legit?

www.johnrobb.co.uk

Looks suspect, too good to be true. The retail prices look wrong also.

johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by patch1875 View Post
    Looks suspect, too good to be true. The retail prices look wrong also.
    Yea, does look to good to be true.