hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Cummings

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    You have got to remember that Jason was playing East of Scotland League football up to a month ago.
    I am sure he has a big future in a Hibs jersey and he put in a great shift tonight.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Stuarty27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought he was excellent the whole game and was really unlucky to be taken off.
    heard a wee rumour from someone on the bench it was Collins coming off not cummings then they changed there mind when Collins scored from the corner !

@hibs.net private member CyberSauzee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Im afraid the speedball of antibiotics plus port has affected my normally peerless judgement still, at least it's helping provide some happy memories. So we're all agreed, Jason is our first left footed striker since Keith, apart from Mixu, David Z, Fletch or Leigh! Any more?
    Gary O. Deek?

You daft git!!! Have some more port.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by cat1875 View Post
    heard a wee rumour from someone on the bench it was Collins coming off not cummings then they changed there mind when Collins scored from the corner !
    Your rumour was correct.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by cat1875 View Post
    Just watched the recorded sky coverage and the commentators said it was Cummings that was coming off as soon as we seen heffernan getting ready

He did well tonight - and will keep getting better

He has a very good left foot and just needs a goal and I am sure his confidence will grow.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenStar View Post

He has a very good left foot and just needs a goal and I am sure his confidence will grow.
    Definitely. A real gem of a player from what I've seen, the most encouraging thing after his work rate is that most of the time he's in exactly the right place. As soon as he feels a bit more natural in the team he'll (hopefully) start banging them in. Very encouraging.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStar View Post

This.

I think this boy has a great chance of becoming a top player. He has been far more willing than guys like Caldwell and Handling IMO to really try and make something happen himself and I love some of his link up play. He just looks hungry. Appears to be a natural goal scorer, so I see no reason why it won't happen for him at this level.