hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bathhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is getting some of his Tatoos removed He has finally accepted there going down ,can't get out of administration , can't sign new players cant pay staff wages can't have an x mass party can't get main stand fixed up .His new Tatoo will condense all that into Were ****ed

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    I actually believe them this time.
    Christmas lunch today guv?

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Never said i cared ?..
    Apologies, I didn't mean you specifically. I just meant 'who cares' generally. The point being he's pish!!
    Last edited by 3pm; 11-12-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Christmas lunch today guv?
    Ha Ha!

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Who cares. He's mince anyway. A big physical huddy that will be back for the derby in any case.

I don't buy into this "being duped by their injury claims" nonsense.

We'd have to be pretty ****ing foolish to change our tactics based on anything they say.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    The best bit about that article is that he got injured during their glamour friendly. At least they made plenty money out of the game I suppose.
    Also, nothing signifies Hearts demise more than Ryan Stevenson. A honking player who bad mouthed the club and left with 90% of fans hating him. When he was there first time around he was a squad player at best who no one really gave two hoots about. Why would you when you've got a squad of better players on £10k pw? Now he's some kind of hero to them as a result of the rest of their players being absolutely chronic. Watching them bowing to him at ER was both hilarious and tragic at the same time. Suck it up chumps, the freak with the worst tattoos this side of Somalia is about as good as its gonna get for a long, long time!

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    The reason we lost the last two derbies is because he didn't believe in a direct style at all.

Hearts look shaky as soon as you start playing direct - pumping balls into the box and taking shots.

This is going to be a fun derby.

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    I don't wish any player injury, I would prefer that he was fully fit and was part of their team on the 2nd when we finally give them a doing! :tbgwa:

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by mchibee View Post
    I don't wish any player injury, I would prefer that he was fully fit and was part of their team on the 2nd when we finally give them a doing! :tbgwa:
    There's quite a few players I'd happily wish injuries on and he's near the top of the list.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    There's quite a few players I'd happily wish injuries on and he's near the top of the list.
    I,ll second that mate

I use the following emoticon advisedly, but as that's one of their 3 experienced players out, in a position that they are comically threadbare in at the best of times, with an aggregate score of 11-1 over the past 2 league games, Jamie Hamill as a mainstay in the team and a manager who is more concerned on when and where he's getting his next golden shower than resolving the comic (and cosmic) mess on the park, I can safely say that this news makes me:

smug.png

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    I use the following emoticon advisedly, but as that's one of their 3 experienced players out, in a position that they are comically threadbare in at the best of times, with an aggregate score of 11-1 over the past 2 league games, Jamie Hamill as a mainstay in the team and a manager who is more concerned on when and where he's getting his next golden shower than resolving the comic (and cosmic) mess on the park, I can safely say that this news makes me:

smug.png
    jj.png

smug.png
    Not quite. The Celtic game was in the cup.

Their aggregate score from their last two league games is 6-3 to the opposition.

Know what you meant though!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar

smug.png
    Last edited by SteveHFC; 11-12-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    I am fairly comfortable with that thesis too Andy. I do think though , he may indeed struggle to make the Derby. on the upside, he may struggle to be more than 90% fit for it, yet shanghai'ed into playing from the start and breaking down after 10 mins. now that would be pleasing.

First Team Breakthrough steve75's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rowPP
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/gossip/

Hearts boss Gary Locke is remaining upbeat despite seeing his attacking options depleted with news that Lewis Stevenson will be sidelined for six weeks. (Various)
    Hearts are in worse trouble than I thought if losing Lewis depletes their attacking options!

Quote Originally Posted by steve75 View Post

Hearts are in worse trouble than I thought if losing Lewis depletes their attacking options!
    Lol just seen that too!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve75 View Post

Lol just seen that too!!