hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What was the plan B and C?
    Fire it long slightly to the left was plan b, plan c was fire it long to the right.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough Jonny1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jonny1875
    I know im coming into the thread out of nowhere but I was at the game and the only plan seemed to be hoof it up to Collins and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What was the plan B and C?
    I think his plan B was to change the dynamic by taking handling off and playing Zoubir in the gap between the midfield and back 4 - similar to Handling but more freedom to roam.

Plan C was to play 3 strikers -with Cummings / Zoubir on the pitch at the same time - 4-3-3

I am far from satisfied watching that but with these players we will have more games like that - our squad is unbalanced and missing players that can really take hold of a game and dictate the tempo.

The best players on the pitch today were No 23 for Partick - Higginbotham and No 19 - Osbourne who was the best player in midfield - broke up play and was everywhere - basically doing what OTJ (who did ok 1st half) should have been doing.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    The only difference today was that unlike Fenlons slow controlled hoofball we are now playing high paced hoofball with the ball getting leathered up the park in the general direction we are playing.
    Too many times today players were brushed off the ball by the hard working and pacy Partick midfield and that included the pedestrian Tudor Jones.
    Dreadful stuff and underlines the enormity of the task facing the new regime.

First Team Regular
    Had to get a shower for my Xmas party, missed Collins goal, was it as scrappy as the game?