hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by 'mon the beers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What an effort boys, we play like that week in week out and we should beat most teams.

Apologies to the boys that never got on, just a tight game where too many changes would have stopped the momentum. Great effort and we should have at least took it to penalties.

When you walk off a park and the other team say you didn't deserve to lose that's when you know you've given a team a game!
    Don't be daft mate! you'd have to be a proper colin calderwood to change anything yesterday!

Unlucky boys! by far the better team and were unlucky with most of our chances.

The best thing was the fight we showed to get back in.... if that was a couple of seasons ago we'd have folded after they scored the second!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member whereswallace?'s Avatar
    Hi guys, I played yesterday, centre half (looked like I was trying my best to let you score!) good game. First half we shoulda been out of sight, second half you had a silly amount of chances to win 4 games! On another day your gona give someone a real hammering playing like that. All the best in your season
    [IMG]381313_2307180833812_1078031841_2523339_2139902811 _n[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by whereswallace? View Post
    Hi guys, I played yesterday, centre half (looked like I was trying my best to let you score!) good game. First half we shoulda been out of sight, second half you had a silly amount of chances to win 4 games! On another day your gona give someone a real hammering playing like that. All the best in your season
    Cheers fella. All the best in the next round

Gutted lads! It's going to happen and other days you'll pump teams! just bounce back next week

First Team Breakthrough 'mon the beers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswallace? View Post
    We started slowly in both halfs but overall it was a great cup tie. Give us a shout on here and we will get a pre season game sorted for next season.

All the best in the next round and for the rest of your season