hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a bird in Tranent once told me once that the contents of your pockets were a damp squib allegedly.
    This is how it feels

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    I once knew a girl who had a fanny like a Catherine wheel.
    Well I always had a burning sensation afterwards.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Jonnyboy, I'm taking a wild guess here but having never met you before and having only seen basically a caricature of you on here years ago, were you walking past the Co-op in Tranent yesterday wearing a grey Hibs sweatshirt?

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Jonnyboy, I'm taking a wild guess here but having never met you before and having only seen basically a caricature of you on here years ago, were you walking past the Co-op in Tranent yesterday wearing a grey Hibs sweatshirt?
    Two words: Tam McCourt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    A lot of people mistake what is actually a photograph of JB for a caricature. Being in his company is like appearing in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Thankfully I was on my very best behaviour for once
    Let's face it though, John, these days your worse behaviour wouldn't even make a nun blush!

Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post

What i fail to understand is why adults this age go to an away game then spend a few hours in the pub before the game and go to the game half p....d then make spectacles of themselves and get thrown out half way through the game after paying good money to go and see it???

Really was like a sketch from a Punch and Judy routine and so embarrassing for the club to be associated with behavior like that.
    TA,i think it's a generation thing to be honest, we(and i) tend to mature as we get older but i agree, i hate seeing hibs fans arguing/fighting with each other

Quote Originally Posted by richard_pitts View Post
    Are you not referring to the guys in the front row of the back stand? The fight started cos one of them was shouting for Fenlon to gtf after two minutes and a large number of other people asked him to support his team instead. It all kicked off after Hibs went 1-0 down.

i actually thought it looked like the guy was in the back row of the front stand and jumped over the railing to the front row of the back stand gawd i'm so confused :(

I agree it was almost tragi-comic. The security and the Police seemed a bit taken aback by the size of the away support, as evidenced by them having to open the other stand then having nobody on the gates. They appeared a bit panicked when it all went off. I was surprised they didn't all get thrown out - they deserved to be. The guys mates were egging them on, although they seemed a bit put out by the rest of the support asking security to throw them all out. They also didn't like the Police walking past them every 10 minutes thereafter. Not embarrassing for the club: embarrassing for them. We've all been young and foolish, it's when you're old and foolish like that lot you have to worry

indeed