hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is awful.

You'd think they could have turfed you out, and saved all that pain.

Hibs.net needs a 'Like' and a 'LOL' button for clever replies like that.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pacorosssco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do agree and you have been a leader in keeping things going but its a poor poor service we get. Yes I appreciate the chance of watching Hibs game when I couldn't normally but its largely a chance and as others have said at times there's a better service elsewhere. I salute those who free of charge offer to commentate and that is of no issue to me but a tenner a game............come on your having a laugh. When Ive got it Id happily give hibs a tenner donation but when I'm being offered a service it is beyond poor. I also think £150 a year to watch home games on line is steep especially when sometimes it doesn't work or betting sites have better streams. Id hate to see the opportunity to watch games go as the last time but Hibs are having a laugh at the quality/service. Malmo had a great stream for their game. No hassles. OK at the same price but Ive no issue for a European tie and it worked.

Regarding refunds its a laugh. It like going to a restaurant you like. Your happy always but if your served a cold dish you wont pay for it. No hassles mistakes happen but customer service guarantees you go back.

Again Hibs are lacking and Im not sure why.
    I don't disagree with any of that pr. Another way of summing up my post you quoted might be to say I know it's not brilliant, but it's the only choice I have if I want to see games and support the club. Not exactly a ringing endorsement or great situation to find myself in. I'll make a decision on the ST tonight, I suppose.

If you still are having problems for refunds contact Scott Lindsay. He will handle it for you.