hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let`s be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there anyone on here who REALLY wants Hearts to die - I know I don`t. I have lots of friends, neighbours and colleagues who are of the maroon persuasion who are genuinley bricking themselves about the state of their club - if Hearts went to the wall, I`d miss all the banter and craic.

However, having said i dont want them to die, I want Hearts to be put through the wringer to extract every drop of misery possible and to watch the fans squirm. Starting off in Div 3 would be a good start and lets see how many years it takes them to become the "big" team again
    Have to agree with this and not just because my Dad and brother are Jambos. Fact is Hearts need us as much as we need them. They are the dark side to our sunshine.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Well strangely enough I remember the Wallace Mercer era and following that the years of " The Wee Team" nonsense.

So if you're asking if I feel sorry for them.... well not for the moment. I am quite happy to let them riggle and squirm.

As regards the politicians "full hearted" support... well ...always remember there will be elections to follow ...and we all know thats what really matters eh?

@hibs.net private member AndyB_70's Avatar
    Mountcastle (don't tell anyone I've left Leith)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    I want 'Hearts' as an entity to disappear asap. Banter and craic died a long time ago, to be replaced with arrogance, delusion, and disrespect.

They will return in one form or another somewhere down the line, but in the meantime it's a thumbsdown from me
    This....They operate at a different level from us. Let them die die die.

There will always be some form of 'hearts'.

I'm looking for them to become the type that are watched from behind a rope on a rainy Saturday in some field.

Zero cup wins to their name etc etc.

If that happens every single youngster who has an interest in football will support Hibs, especially the next generation, apart from the totly daft ones- but we dont want them anyway... With a larger fan base will come a greater player budget- without going silly- which will bring more success and so on.

Sounds alright eh? :)

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Is there anyone on here who REALLY wants Hearts to die - I know I don`t. I have lots of friends, neighbours and colleagues who are of the maroon persuasion who are genuinley bricking themselves about the state of their club - if Hearts went to the wall, I`d miss all the banter and craic.

However, having said i dont want them to die, I want Hearts to be put through the wringer to extract every drop of misery possible and to watch the fans squirm. Starting off in Div 3 would be a good start and lets see how many years it takes them to become the "big" team again
    Yes. Me.

Me

I want them to acknowledge their unfair advantage bought through their obtaining players that they would not otherwise be able to afford; I want them to acknowledge that they created an uneven playing field which disadvantaged other clubs, such as Hibernian FC, who conducted their business according to proper means. I want not only Hearts but the SPL to acknowledge that clubs must live within their means in order for the game in Scotland to move on and prosper.

Will that happen? Nae idea.

Nailing my colours to the flag, I am actually with you. I want them to go down to division 3 and be struggling both on the way and back up but, no I don't want them to die. Infact yes as the current set up but come back as a new entity without the history but with the same rivalry (always got time in my life to hate some team with a passion so be it existing hearts or new hearts that would do me). I want every jambo alive and dead to suffer a smidgen of what we have had to endure for years, be that us being skint and doing things the correct way, getting the infrastructure in place and our product suffering on the park and generally not being as strong on the field as them, which lets be honest has resulted in them being where they are today. I really want to say **** them sell tyne and die but I like hating them every day. As long as they don't wriggle out of it and be smarmy arrogant ****s that we have typically had to endure the last x amount of years and they take their medicine and we will see them when they can come back a new company doing things the correct way on a level playingfield, with dignity.

Division 3 is fine for me. Certainly there 'domination over us' now counts for nothing, Any fool can do it through cheating. Sure we did not deserve to win the Cup last year, but for me that game is void as are their performances over the Vlad years. Frankly the 'superiority' and arrogance of their fans is just hubris - so lets see them start with an away fixture to East Stirlingshire and cut their cloth accordingly! Hearts are not going to disappear, whether we like it or not, they will remerge in some form ( as yet unknown) but it must be along way back and a bit of humility rather than the arrogant 'we will be back debt free' wouldn't go a miss. You reap what you sow.

quite happy for hertz to die to be truthful, i wont miss them one bit.

Promising Youngster
    Let them die because if for some unforeseen circumstance they come out this in any form there arrogance and so called superiority will be worse than we have had in the past.

Yes I would love to hammer them ever time we play them for the foreseeable future but I am passed that I just want the to die.

They only beat us 5-1 but we still have the club we love.

GGTTH.

ME !!! .......... Easy

@hibs.net private member
    Want them liquidated, lose the PBS, end up in div 3 and struggle for ever. But not that bothered if they die

Get them Ta Falkirk- crossed my mind to watch them struggle and laugh but no- I remember Mercer and what he tried to do- **** them- I want the WRECKING BALL!!!!

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want them to die. They deserve to die

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Ive longed for this since the FTB days. Please please please DIE !!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    Ive longed for this since the FTB days. Please please please DIE !!!
    Never forgiven, never forgotten.

**** h****s

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibercelona View Post
    In all honesty....

If they die..... they die.

We've had a decade of underachievement, interspersed with a few brief highs, as Hibs have tried to get themselves on an even footing. They mocked us for it.

They are on their own. What will be will be. While the derby rivalry is great, there are real opportunities for us if they go kaput.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomoseven View Post

We've had a decade of underachievement, interspersed with a few brief highs, as Hibs have tried to get themselves on an even footing. They mocked us for it.

They are on their own. What will be will be. While the derby rivalry is great, there are real opportunities for us if they go kaput.
    Exactly- let's stop worrying about them- if they are out the game it's more opportunity for us - homo fc - good riddance

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    I want them as weak as can be next season so we pump them every time....maybe even draw them in the cup as well for another doing.....
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

They can't die quick enough.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Thing is that if they die off completely, the pain suffered by the believers would only last so long. If they survive but are grubbing around the bottom leagues and having to groundshare with Broxburn Athletic then the pain will linger on and on and on .............
    That's what I'm hoping for. Plenty of beatings to see how the fans of the big team like it. When they do finally play the mighty Hibs it will be be double figures. I will miss bragging about the 7-0 game but replacing it with 14-0 will soften the blow.

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Zombie hertz in div 3 would be fine for me. A few years of struggling to get into the SPL then get humped by Hibs for the foreseeable future once they finally make it.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Deid, and buried next to that prick mercer.

Before 1902, big team, wee team, 5-1, forever in our shadow? No.

But now? **** H****s

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    10 years ago I would have said no.

In 2013 I want them to spiral completely out of control and be completely ruined. I grew up with Jambo friends and could take all the ribbing in the world about Scottish Cup/ 22 in a row and all that guff but when Romanov took over things changed massively. The banter turned aggressive, they felt genuine superiority, wouldn't listen to reason, at a time when hibs cut back everything to be safe from financial worry hearts went on a massive spending spree paying the kind of wages only the OF offer and with nothing to back it up, they deserve every moment of pain they suffer, the mates I grew up with can support spartans or something

I want them to die. They can rot next to Mercer in that scabby, Perth, subtly marked grave.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

Spot on mate, wouldn't want to see an SPL team go to the wall no matter who they are or what folk who are no longer associated with them tried to do.

Well that was until those Hertz *******s finally got under my skin mates and all **** them.

First Team Regular Heedersnvolleys's Avatar
    Die for me!

I don't buy this it won't be the same without them stuff. I really think it will benefit Hibs quicker than most people think. Lets face it unless there is really strong family ties for either team its a toss up for most kids in the Edinburgh/Lothian area who they support or they pick the most successful and unfortunately they have shaded over the past years, however I know kids who have started to support hibs purely because they have made the last 2 cup finals and once they are out of the way our young support can only grow. Lets face it I am sure it was said back in 1990 Edinburgh is only big enough for one team and that is us.