hibs.net Messageboard

Is there anywhere I can still purchase a 12/13 shirt?

Hello everyone,

Hope this is in the right section! I was just wondering is there anywhere that still stocks brand new 12/13 shirts? I know it's a bit late for one and there likely wont be any new stock, but I'm looking for one before the new one comes out. I had one and it got damaged, so looking another. I've tried around everywhere, eBay, amazon, and of course the Hibs store, but sadly there's only kids sizes or huge adult sizes left. Was thinking maybe is there any shops around Edinburgh that might still have them I could contact them and get one posted as I'm not in Scotland at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

TrasnaHibsFan

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrasnaHibsFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello everyone,

Hope this is in the right section! I was just wondering is there anywhere that still stocks brand new 12/13 shirts? I know it's a bit late for one and there likely wont be any new stock, but I'm looking for one before the new one comes out. I had one and it got damaged, so looking another. I've tried around everywhere, eBay, amazon, and of course the Hibs store, but sadly there's only kids sizes or huge adult sizes left. Was thinking maybe is there any shops around Edinburgh that might still have them I could contact them and get one posted as I'm not in Scotland at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

TrasnaHibsFan
    All they appear to have left is the yellow 3rd kit - Hibs kit is only sold in the Club shop or online. They've only got it in small, medium or XL. http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-104-su...6-product-3951

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    All they appear to have left is the yellow 3rd kit - Hibs kit is only sold in the Club shop or online. They've only got it in small, medium or XL. http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-104-su...6-product-3951
    Hi Hiber-nation.

Thanks very much for your reply. I wasn't actually aware the shirts were exclusively sold in only the club shop/online, so thanks for that bit of info. Yes, I noticed they had some of the yellow third kit left in suitable sizes, sadly I was after the standard home shirt only. I guess it just ain't available any more, which makes sense at this stage! Was just checking every last resort. Not to worry, I'll just look forward to the new kit!

Thanks and best wishes,

TrasnaHibsFan

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrasnaHibsFan View Post
    Hi Hiber-nation.

Thanks very much for your reply. I wasn't actually aware the shirts were exclusively sold in only the club shop/online, so thanks for that bit of info. Yes, I noticed they had some of the yellow third kit left in suitable sizes, sadly I was after the standard home shirt only. I guess it just ain't available any more, which makes sense at this stage! Was just checking every last resort. Not to worry, I'll just look forward to the new kit!

Thanks and best wishes,

TrasnaHibsFan
    Nae bother