hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dear Ronnie,

Thank you for your recent application to be a Volunteer at The 2014 Ryder Cup.

The deadline for successful registrants to accept their position and pay the registration fee is imminent and we will shortly begin the process of reviewing the reserve list.

We will be contacting all applicants on our reserve list during the week commencing Monday, 24th June 2013 to notify them whether they have been successful or not.

You might find it useful to know that the public ballot for tickets to The 2014 Ryder Cup will remain open until the 22nd July 2013. Should you be interested in applying for a ticket to The Ryder Cup, you will therefore still have plenty of time to do so once you have been notified of the status of your registration on the reserve list.

Thank you for your patience and your continued interest in supporting The 2014 Ryder Cup.

Kind regards,

Ryder Cup Europe

2. Log in to remove the advert

I got an email on Monday advising me that I have now been successful with my volunteer application.

Scoring Marshall.

I haven't been given any further info regarding the amount of days required, but I've got 2 weeks off now booked so can easily fit in...