hibs.net Messageboard

Lightbulb Let's shop the 'neighbours'

2. Log in to remove the advert

My neighbour leaves the same time every night and returns the same time every morning....it has to be some illegal activity because he was wearing new shoes yesterday

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    My neighbour goes out about three or four times a day with his dog and always returns carrying a small bag of brown matter hmmmmmmmmmmm should I shop him.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    My upstairs neighbour has a Mitsubishi Evo and a convertible with no job. Legitimate surly.

I think its naive to think the police don't already know who they are and where they are. Wee initiatives now and again to crackdown on this and that suggest to me they should be cracking down all the time. So why don't they?
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Jack;3479570]I think its naive to think the police don't already know who they are and where they are. Wee initiatives now and again to crackdown on this and that suggest to me they should be cracking down all the time. So why don't they?[/QUOTE]

They do! The initiatives are purely to promote the Police to the public.

My neighbour is always getting takeaways delivered midweek and always with plenty booze. Something doesn't add up. Better grass him up just to be on the safe side

Oh aye and they're having a crackdown just now about 'scrap' metal.

The law has been changed so that anyone trading in scrap metal must have a fixed abode. Any detectives on here care to suggest who might be big dealers of scrap metal?

I'll say the evidence suggests they are of no fixed abode so not affected and so carry on as before.

But they're not currently neighbours of mine so that's ok too.
    Space to let

And then there is hearts ????

our neighbours at no.70 in our street have a big shiney silver ornament that nearly belonged to us but they hired a group of paid henchmen to steal it from our sitting room...the funny thing is, they couldn't afford to pay the henchmen and now they are forced to give them all of their income every month or they will have their house taken off them....i told them at the time that they were living beyond their means but they just laughed and said get back to your house at no.51, our russian landlord will never let the henchmen kick us out..

Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    our neighbours at no.70 in our street have a big shiney silver ornament that nearly belonged to us but they hired a group of paid henchmen to steal it from our sitting room...the funny thing is, they couldn't afford to pay the henchmen and now they are forced to give them all of their income every month or they will have their house taken off them....i told them at the time that they were living beyond their means but they just laughed and said get back to your house at no.51, our russian landlord will never let the henchmen kick us out..
    Things could look worse tho,I once had neighbours from Glasgow can't seem to rember there name so much now just keep hearing rumours about them and there family....

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    My neighbour is always getting undressed with the curtains slightly open and if you shut one eye and squint you can clearly make out her bra strap on occasion.

Her husband is a yam and clearly has her on the game.

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    My neighbour is always getting undressed with the curtains slightly open and if you shut one eye and squint you can clearly make out her bra strap on occasion.

"I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    My neighbour is originally from Dresden and keeps a diary on my nocturnal activities. Some things never change.

My next door neighbour sells little bags of white talc at like 3am most evenings. So if you ever have dry skin pop along. He drives a blacked out BMW, wears Armani suits, goes to Vegas 3 times a year and has never worked a day in his life. I must congratulate him on his lottery win.

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post

Spooky!

My neighbour is exactly the same... The curtains must be too small though as there's always about a foot of a gap. I check every single night with my binoculars and she defo gets undressed in that room every time.... A disgrace if you ask me!
    Last edited by Just Alf; 23-01-2013 at 12:58 PM.