hibs.net Messageboard

Is this the rebirth of Hibs FC?

I think we are on the brink of what we have been waiting years for. If Hibs can kick on and add consistancy then I think we entering a new era for the club. We had a dry patch and one swallow does not make a summer, but we won that game, Celtic did not play that badly! If we can get this performance on a regular basis Easter Road will be bouncing again.

GGTTH.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MC_Humo
    Celtic played badly for their champions league standard but their performance was still above par for SPL

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    It's the kind of performance that would have left a smile on the face of Michael Whelahan; just desserts for the underhand and deceptive ways and means of John Glass and his ilk.

First Team Breakthrough SmokieJoe's Avatar
    I've mensioned it before, with Deegan, Claros and TT as our midfield heel snappin quick brained short game trio, we've found in them something that has been lacking for many a year.
    The loss of form/bad run was when Deegan, Clancey and Mcpake were injured (barring the return games from injury). Now we have the midfield trio back and the auld heeds in defence back we'll be back in contention in no time, if we can keep the loanees.

Good shout smokie, ggtth

Hibs were reborn during the first derby of the season IMO. More fight and commitment was shown there than I'd seen in years.