hibs.net Messageboard

Who is this clown Chris Roberts?

Can't do links but just who is this balloon in the Daily Record?

Yet another example of so called journalists singling out Hibs saying we were in a false position and will " soon plummet down the table"

Has this tube even watched any of our games this season?

And yes I know...WTF am i reading the DR for?...

2. Log in to remove the advert

You answered your own question mate. The league doesn't lie. Second by three points all that matters

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't do links but just who is this balloon in the Daily Record?

Yet another example of so called journalists singling out Hibs saying we were in a false position and will " soon plummet down the table"

Has this tube even watched any of our games this season?

And yes I know...WTF am i reading the DR for?...
    you said it I still find it funny that people read these rags and then complain about ***** in them when they ken already that they are full of ***** written by untalented no mark 'journalists' full of their own self importance

I really can't understand why someone would read a tabloid then act surprised when it contains slavering pish. You get what you pay for.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    No doubt another of the many ex-Rangers news writers who seamlessly seem to find employment at the DR.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    I'd rather that they come out with ***** like this.

It just gives us more people to prove wrong, which can only motivate us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibercelona View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd rather that they come out with ***** like this.

It just gives us more people to prove wrong, which can only motivate us more.
    True hope fenlon pins it to the wall

First Team Breakthrough hungryhibs's Avatar
    i personally couldn't give a flying **** what anyone says about owear club we are where we are for a reason because we are wining games a stopped buying these papers because they talk that much crap in pat we trust

**** him, I will take this so called false position anyday, stopped reading that rag 20 years ago, seems its still full ay poor journalists and old firm ass kissin ****ers.
    False position? Mair likes false journalism.

Only in our wee nation do we have the most gutless, spineless faceless journalists I have ever came across, this also goes for our so called good presenters, WTF, none of them have had the baws tae tear Newco a new one when the fitba story of the century broke and they still dont. Its like they aw shat thumsels when the story broke and went into hiding or came out supporting them and stood by them even after it was found they basically stole from the taxman and taxpayers and never paid the companies that were due money.They all came out with their support and undying love for der newco cos they knew when they get back into the SPL (or whatever the **** it will be called in 3 yrs time) they would be out for blood and fans would be boycotting the rags and institutuions that ripped them a new one. Good journalism doesnt exist in Scotland, most of the juicy stories about der newco came from Engerlund FFS. So dont be surprised that Hibs, Aberdeen or whatever other team is doing well will not get decent exposure as these so called journos dont want the great public to know were doing quite nicely withoot der newco. As I say **** um.
    Last edited by Phil MaGlass; 19-11-2012 at 01:37 PM.