Quote Originally Posted by lgnsh70 View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
The weathers against us here for the vast majority of folk to maintain optimum levels of D3 Vit D and the medical research is there to advise us Scots and residents of other similar countries of non regular bright sunshine to have their Vit D levels checked and take supplements if required.

I was checked out a number of years ago by my then GP who is was a bit of an expert on Vit D deficiency and I was found to have a considerable deficiency according to the predicted normal levels which is why I take daily D3 Vit D supplements.

Serious D3 Vit D deficiency can lead to skin conditions and the more serious Osteoporosis among other effects. Its well worth being checked out for Vit D levels when one can.
That’s crazy. I just ordered these last night. Been struggling with my skin big time this winter after a year working nightshift. It was this, coupled with increased anxiety and radge insomnia that led me to research CBD, Vitamin D & 5-HTP.

Do you think this dose (3000IU) is ok for daily use or am I best doing alternate days?