hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone been on Lithium?

I am currently on 375mg of venlafaxine during the day and 45mg of Mirtazapine at night.

However I get about 3-4 'good' hours throughout the day then just feel very tired, upset etc.

I've been maintaining my exercise and healthy eating routine for a while and feel no difference in fact probably felt worse than I've done for a year in the last couple of weeks.

So my psychiatrist has suggested Lithium in combiniation with the venalfaxine through the day. Just wondered if people had any experinces with Lithium as I've done a bit of research and I am still unsure as to whether it's a good option.

Oh Jeez, Venlafaxine, the drug they claimed has no side-effects, despite so many people's tales of how difficult it is to come off them. Turns out they knew all along and supressed the evidence.

Thankfully I've never been addicted to Heroin, so can't make a comparison, but if the withdrawal symptoms of trying to come off it are anything like trying to come off Venlafaxine, then I pity the poor Buggers.

Even forgetting to take it for one day can bring on the side-effects.

Have a read at this

EDIT: I seem to be having trouble adding the link because of a block on the letters f-e-x in the URL

https://ef***orisevil.wordpress.com/...r-venlafaxine/
    Last edited by Keith_M; 13-05-2015 at 02:24 PM.