Quote Originally Posted by Mr White View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Do you do any physical exercise Andrew? I know it would be hard at first to start (if you don't already) but after a while I'm sure it would help your energy levels and to fight the lethargy and apathy that depression can cause.

I went through some difficult times in my late teens and into my early 20's and looking back it was my taking up an active job, playing 5 aside football again after years off and then eventually getting into snowboarding and travelling to do a couple of ski seasons that really turned things round.

Apologies if this is unhelpful or it something you've already tried. I remember how hard it could be to get up and get moving when feeling low but even getting out for a walk now and then can be beneficial. Good luck with it, I hope you find something soon that helps you start to feel better.
I go out walking every night, had increased that to a jog but been floored with a heavy cold the last week or two so just building it back up again from walking pace, i've never been the most athletic.

I also do 80 sit ups per night - this is more because the tablets I am on have increased my weight - I can't seem to shift it though. I am not overly heavy it's just completely out of shape.

I've also cut out the cr*ppy foods and replaced with fruits etc.