hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you still have some young relatives with Hibs JD? If so, what's their thoughts on what's been happening with Hibs over the last few months, I've noticed the 'fenlon's training is boring etc' rumours have died down, possibly due to malcontents moving on?
    Yes still have a couple of nephews ' five times removed ' at EM
    To be fair to them they have never said a bad word about PF and certainly have never complained about his training methods What they do say is they find him very approachable and he is a good listner
    Like good pro's they don't dish the dirt , at least not to me !
    Couple of things they have spoken about were Rangers and the arguments re their debts etc and most of all how the older lads are pleased to see ' Reserve League ' football back from 10th September.
    As we all were in our twenties they want to play regular competitive football , boredom can play a big part in causing problems among full time athletes as you know .
    I remember my pal winning the Scottish 2nd XI Cup with Falkirk in 1949 /50 - still one of his prized possessions and is in a picture frame hanging on his living room wall . !!! ( Ended up it was the only thing he ever won )
    In general there appears to be a much better atmosphere about the place now a new season has got under way - The Cup final defeat was a big downer - as you could imagine .

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdships View Post
    most of all how the older lads are pleased to see ' Reserve League ' football back from 10th September.
    As we all were in our twenties they want to play regular competitive football , boredom can play a big part in causing problems among full time athletes as you know .
    I can't recall reading or seeing anything regarding the reserve league starting back up. I'm usually up to date with all the Hibs news, are sure about this.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    I can't recall reading or seeing anything regarding the reserve league starting back up. I'm usually up to date with all the Hibs news, are sure about this.

I was given this info by my lads at EM

The Scottish Football League will operate both a Reserve League and Reserve League Cup this season. The Reserve League will kick-off on week commencing Moday, 10th September, 2012 the fixtures will be announced shortly.

See
    http://www.scottishfootballleague.co...erve-football/

OK ?

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdships View Post
    I was given this info by my lads at EM

The Scottish Football League will operate both a Reserve League and Reserve League Cup this season. The Reserve League will kick-off on week commencing Moday, 10th September, 2012 the fixtures will be announced shortly.

See
    http://www.scottishfootballleague.co...erve-football/

OK ?
    I'm not being picky but if it's SFL then we'll not be in it. I'd love the reserve league to start back up. This shows the 14 teams taking part in reserve league.
    http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/football/reserve/
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    I'm not being picky but if it's SFL then we'll not be in it. I'd love the reserve league to start back up. This shows the 14 teams taking part in reserve league.
    http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/football/reserve/

Ah well shows you how info ' straight from the horses mouth' can be wrong
    Was just passing on what I was told by the lads at East Mains

Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    Na his name was Steven Ferguson mate, quite surreal really, playing on public parks then within a few weeks he was on the bench at highbury.
    Aye! That the lad i was thinking about. I knew it was something along these lines.