Now that all the places have been taken up I Thought it would be better to start a new thread with this.

The Draft: The draft will be an offline draft made on this thread and i will input the players into the appropriate teams once the draft is complete. I think the draft will be the most difficult part to organise so if everyone would make their picks as soon as they can that would make things a lot easier.

Draft Choice: I think it would be best to have a competition to see who gets first choice in the Draft. You get 1 guess at predicting the Dundee Utd V Hibernian crowd this Sunday. The person closest will get 1st choice and the person furthest away will get last with the places filled inbetween by the people who guess closest to furthest away. if you could put your team name then your prediction so i can match up who is manager of which team. You have until Sunday 12:00 to make your guess if anyone who doesnt guess will be put to the back of the draft.

The Draft will Start on Monday so make sure you have your pre draft choices ready!

Let the games begin...........