hibs.net Messageboard

Hibernian till i die.

**** the Yams. Our time will come. Yesterday was as humiliating as it can possibly get. Thomson is at best incompetent. We were cheated by a biased referee, but most importantly by at least 8 or 9 frightened rabbits with the gall to pull on the green and white shirt.

I believe Fenlon is the man for the job and we should support him next season. Hopefully he'll have the funds to turn things round after the amount of season tickets sold.

Hibernian till I die.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Rather be a defeated Hibs fan than a victorious Hearts fan.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by green glory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    **** the Yams. Our time will come. Yesterday was as humiliating as it can possibly get. Thomson is at best incompetent. We were cheated by a biased referee, but most importantly by at least 8 or 9 frightened rabbits with the gall to pull on the green and white shirt.

I believe Fenlon is the man for the job and we should support him next season. Hopefully he'll have the funds to turn things round after the amount of season tickets sold.

Hibernian till I die.
    This. To eternity.

And another thing. 'Blood doesn't show on a maroon shirt"?

Neither would dog-****.

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar

Hibernian till I die.

We need to find players who want to play for the shirt, there is a lack of players like that at the club.

Stability is what we need and we aren't going to get that by getting rid of Fenlon, he did a fantastic job getting us to the final but alas it wasn't to be.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by dryan View Post
    Spot on

We will bounce back

If the hibs fans start to turn away from the club then thats an even bigger victory for the jambos than yesterday was. Lets show that we are down but not out and we will be back

HAIL HAIL

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    And another thing. 'Blood doesn't show on a maroon shirt"?

Neither would dog-****.
    Of course blood and **** doesn't show on a maroon shirt, it's a blend of the two already.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Back in Dublin but sat in the sun outside the ground this morning contemplating what it is to be Hibs...left thinking no matter what I am proud as punch to have them as my team...

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

Hibernian till I die.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dryan View Post
    Not according to my Jumbo neighbour!

Reminded me that he predicted yesterday's result (the 'horsing' not the score!) a week ago!

Didn't 't appreciate me asking him if he would be good enough to let me know the Lottery numbers for this week's draws!!

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    Back in Dublin but sat in the sun outside the ground this morning contemplating what it is to be Hibs...left thinking no matter what I am proud as punch to have them as my team...
    Same. I got the train from Glasgow back to Cambridge today - stopped in Edinburgh and went for a walk through Leith, pausing outside ER for a bit of reflection.

It was good for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by LAHIBBY View Post
    Spot on

We will bounce back

If the hibs fans start to turn away from the club then thats an even bigger victory for the jambos than yesterday was. Lets show that we are down but not out and we will be back

HAIL HAIL

THIS

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DylanCrosbieI9I
    brilliant mate get the positivity buzzing around
    but just to clarify am ****ing heart broken!

When I was leaving Hampden I checked my Facebook.

A Rangers supporting 'acquaintance' had posted a message on my page:

Get that profile changed :-) don't know what youse were expecting. Youse played like that for 38 games this season! Pish utter
    I replied that my profile would be staying the same and that I will always be glad to be born a Hibby.

I also said that I wouldn't be passing comment on his team as their time is coming!

No reply obviously.

People like that, especially the ones who glory hunt towards the OF, don't understand what it's like to support through thick and thin a club like ours.

I have said it on another thread that my head is held high. I've not hidden away from any comments made to me about the final. I've focussed on the fact that our support was magnificent and that I was proud to be part of it.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Saturday was disappointing to say the least, but not exactly unexpected given our form this season.

We had a great night in the Windsor Buffet in Leith after the game, singing Hibs songs all night.
    We will all be back at Easter Road next season supporting whatever team P.F. puts on the park so Saturday's result changes nothing for me.

GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough Yuillsy's Avatar
    Two days on and i've still not been out the house. However after seeing the O'Conner picture and reading the Matt Doherty tweet i realised why should i care? These players won't be here next season but we will. Hopefully watching players with a bit more commitment and self respect.
    I've renewed for next year and I'll be back. I said on Saturday i wouldn't be back on another thread but that was heat of the moment rubbish.

Hopefully we can rise from this like a great phoenix and we'll all be there to witness it and smile knowingly at the doubters.

Hibernian till i die. GGTTH!!!