hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by degenerated View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He still has a day job, he's legal director at forth electrical services.

He's also a cheating ****

Is that so? That is very interesting information for anyone who is in a position to decide who commercial contracts are and are not awarded to.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Is that so? That is very interesting information for anyone who is in a position to decide who commercial contracts are and are not awarded to.
    Indeed it is

Craig Thomson - LIFELONG Hearts fan

Just read on wikipedia that it's alleged that CT is a lifelong Hearts fan who still attends Tynecastle in his spare time. Don't know how much truth there is in this but it makes you think!!!!!!!

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    the family who own Forth electrical services also own several shares in rangers. I know that isn't really linked to a hatred for hibs or love of hearts but I still find it interesting

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fleethibee View Post
    Just read on wikipedia that it's alleged that CT is a lifelong Hearts fan who still attends Tynecastle in his spare time. Don't know how much truth there is in this but it makes you think!!!!!!!
    Wikipedia - "never wrong for long" for a reason. I'll reserve judgement but wouldn't be surprised of the ineptitude of the sfa to appoint a ref with a conflict of interest.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    It's been mentioned on here previously that he is a St Mirren fan

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post

In the same way as Chick Young is?

It's been mentioned on here far more often that he supports hearts.
    ​#PERSEVERED

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Does it say anywhere on Wikipedia that he's a p*sh referee

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    It's also been mentioned on here that he 100% has had a ST at tynecastle in the past, Chic Young supports the buddies aswell don't ya know

Don't know if the fud is a yam or not but hugh dallas is head of referee training and development in scotland so expect more clones of dallas emerging soon, can't remember the refs name that just retired from the game recently but he stated there was an institutional bias in refs in sfa if you didn't bow down to the hierarchy and there was a clique running it all. Probably meant if you didn't have your sash on and your trouser leg rolled up you weren't getting in!!!.

SFAGTF.

Quote Originally Posted by fergy View Post
    the family who own Forth electrical services also own several shares in rangers. I know that isn't really linked to a hatred for hibs or love of hearts but I still find it interesting
    And if the cheat is as good a lawyer as he is a referee then their shares in the Hun will be about as much use as their legal director.

@hibs.net private member MountcastleHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CBacke
    Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Thomson turned down the OF match "for personal reasons" and was given the final.
    Because his mum died, but don't let fact get in the way of a good conspiracy.
    You found your God in a paper back, you get your history from the Union Jack, and all your brothers and sisters have gone and they won't come back.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifaxhibby View Post
    Don't know if the fud is a yam or not but hugh dallas is head of referee training and development in scotland so expect more clones of dallas emerging soon, can't remember the refs name that just retired from the game recently but he stated there was an institutional bias in refs in sfa if you didn't bow down to the hierarchy and there was a clique running it all. Probably meant if you didn't have your sash on and your trouser leg rolled up you weren't getting in!!!.

SFAGTF.

i thought dallas was sacked from that position ?

Quote Originally Posted by Halifaxhibby View Post

SFAGTF.
    Hugh Dallas is long gone.

I could go on Wikipedia and edit ut right now, which is probably what another Hibs fan has done already...

@hibs.net private member MountcastleHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CBacke
    Quote Originally Posted by fleethibee View Post
    It's on Wikipedia. It must be true.
    You found your God in a paper back, you get your history from the Union Jack, and all your brothers and sisters have gone and they won't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Togs91 View Post
    I hate that thompson, he really is a cheating ba*****! But theres no really any point in winging about it so much on here, somebody who is alot better with words than i am should take all the evidence we can find, and send it to hibs, the sfa and the media, see if anything gets done!!
    One thing we should do is have a welcoming committee waiting for him at ER, the next time he gets our game. Then we can find out if free speech really is alive in this country?

We're sounding more like Celtic fans every day. All we need now is our manager to take to twitter, then we'll be sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by LeithBoozy View Post
    One thing we should do is have a welcoming committee waiting for him at ER, the next time he gets our game. Then we can find out if free speech really is alive in this country?
    Hopefully he will never get our game again but I wouldn't mind him being 4th official so we could sing him a few songs

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeithBoozy View Post

Maybe an appropriate "welcome" display can be arranged by the Section 43 team.

Craig Thomson. May all your turds be pregnant hedgehogs!

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I wouldn't believe everything you read in Wilkipedia.

Testimonial Due David@EasterRoad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post

Maybe an appropriate "welcome" display can be arranged by the Section 43 team.

East stand red and yellow cards, chorus of you hearts...

Quote Originally Posted by sh00byd00 View Post
    We're sounding more like Celtic fans every day. All we need now is our manager to take to twitter, then we'll be sorted.
    this is paranoia. I'd say he is far more likely to be a St Mirren fan. And obviously someone has just edited wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    Even if a pen hadn't been awarded yesterday, Kujabi would have rightfully walked for a 2nd bookable offence.

We can argue all we want about the first booking. However, Kujabi was fully aware that he was on a yellow, but took a big risk by tugging on the jersey anyway.
    Disagree. Santana stays on his feet and keeps on playing then Kujabi would never have been booked for that. Shirt tugging like that goes on all the time and is largely ignored by the officials.

Santana dives because he knows Kujabi is already on a yellow - watch his reaction as he goes down, he's flashing an imaginary card in the direction of the referee as soon as hits the deck. It's because play is stopped that consideration of the card comes in to the referee's head. Play continues it would never have been an issue.

Double whammy.

Quote Originally Posted by David@EasterRoad View Post
    East stand red and yellow cards, chorus of you hearts...
    A first-class idea David, keep that under wraps. As I have no doubt the clowns will give him a Hibs game as soon as.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmckay View Post
    this is paranoia. I'd say he is far more likely to be a St Mirren fan. And obviously someone has just edited wikipedia.
    What team he supports is less relevant than which one he clearly hates with a passion that knows no apparent bounds.

Coaching Staff
    Desperate, folks. We were roundly beaten yesterday and Craig Thomson had little to do with it. The Hibs team gifted the cup to Hearts.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steakbake View Post
    Desperate, folks. We were roundly beaten yesterday and Craig Thomson had little to do with it. The Hibs team gifted the cup to Hearts.
    Agree that the better team one and it was never in doubt where the cup was going. However poor/biased refereeing and cheating played a large part in the final score line.

Quote Originally Posted by steakbake View Post
    Nobody's disputing we were rank. But for black to get off with a wee word in his shell like for a red card offence and the dodgy penalty, amongst other decisiobs,then questions need to be asked and answered. If this was a one off then fair enough it could be a mistake but it's just about every game that ******* officiates that these things happen.