hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: The fans....

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes

The fans....

...were great today up until the team capitulated, well done everyone, well done to us who suffered until the full 90 minute ordeal was over.

Rod wonders why attendances are dropping, well today is why, you play like that people don't want to go.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough N.Wales Hibby's Avatar
    The fans where up for it until the stuffing was knocked out of them by a team that are not fit to wear a Hibs strip.

Gamer IDs

I loved the hour before the game the atmosphere in the ground was great its just a shame the way it all went south once the game started.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...were great today up until the team capitulated, well done everyone, well done to us who suffered until the full 90 minute ordeal was over.

Rod wonders why attendances are dropping, well today is why, you play like that people don't want to go.
    I flew 5000 miles for 48 minutes of utter garbage, was not staying for the 90 !

Fenlon cannot and must not escape the wrath of the fans either because that group of players were not up for it, there was no passion, no fight,inept tactics and they let themselves(Fenlon and the players) and more importantly the fans down very badly............no point in getting away from it, Fenlon has not done a good job, if Dunfermline were not so bad, we would be down.

I could have lived with a gubbing if we had showed fight throughout but it was not there and I want to know from Fenlon why not ?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FLHIBS View Post
    I flew 5000 miles for 48 minutes of utter garbage, was not staying for the 90 !

Fenlon cannot and must not escape the wrath of the fans either because that group of players were not up for it, there was no passion, no fight,inept tactics and they let themselves(Fenlon and the players) and more importantly the fans down very badly............no point in getting away from it, Fenlon has not done a good job, if Dunfermline were not so bad, we would be down.

I could have lived with a gubbing if we had showed fight throughout but it was not there and I want to know from Fenlon why not ?
    Yep agree with it all, we have been in dire straits for some time, not having a dig at anyone that left it was more a well done to people that suffered to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    Yep agree with it all, we have been in dire straits for some time, not having a dig at anyone that left it was more a well done to people that suffered to the end.
    We all suffered !!.......but it goes with being a hibby !

First Team Breakthrough deeks01's Avatar
    The fans were fantastic , if it wasn't for those 20000 brave souls in our end today I would be embarrassed right now but as it is I'm genuinely proud to say I'm a hibby. Not because of the on field performance , that was a disgrace not one player appeared to want to win that cup and I include our captain in that , but because we kept singing when we went 2 down we urged our team on to get our goal and the passion was unreal. Unfortunately straight after half time we ****ed it up big style. Fair play to everyone who stayed till the end , this is one of the first games I have ever left early and it was solely because my psychotic dad decided it would be a great idea to park the car way round at the hearts end when we were all decked out in green , walking back through them after that would have been unbearable.

The better more passionate football team won on the park.

The better more passionate fans were left disappointed by their heroes.

Oh to be a hobby , eh?!
    Last edited by deeks01; 19-05-2012 at 05:31 PM.

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    It was an honour to be part of the 20,000 Hibs fans in Glasgow today GGTTH
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule

Our performance wasn't a disgrace but they had the better players and the referee was ****ing shocking.......

11 against 11 today was hard enough, and at 2 - 1 we had the momentum, but to go 3 - 1 down against a side who after that obviously had 12 players, when we then only had 10 is the real disgrace.

**** you Scotland, your ****ty league, and your corrupt officials.