hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Apuleius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Coz a guy comes on here with 4 posts saying that. Thats why. No hard man act. Smell of feckn Yam.
    Get a grip man!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Sauzee View Post
    Time to rack up debt. It wins trophies.
    Let's be honest, if you're £40m in debt and have the third largest wage bill in Scotland you'd expect to win these games. Simply put they have better players, players we wanted but couldn't pay as much as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect View Post
    Peejay - obviously not a direct sub - put lewis back there or shifted Hanlon across and brought on O'Hanlon. non of which are ideal, i know, but it seemed obvious that he wasn't at fully at the game.

CAB1875- Hearts have a buch of bruisers and i don;t think we should have allowed them to boss the midfield or to have more numbers than us in there, and we all remember how bad the diamond worked for Mixu.
    Fair point - was just suggesting our options are limited. I thought Claros in particular and Doherty and Osbourne were just as awful - The nerves seemed to show more in our team right from the kick-off.

Don't think Hearts were all that good actually, but they were much better than us where and when it mattered. We played like a team that had just barely managed to avoid relegation...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    To be brutally honest I'd take the £40m debt everytime. Footballs about trophies not balance sheets and I've had enough.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by lucjon View Post
    Get a grip man!
    Why? I predicted a Hibs win as I do before EVERY game Hibs play. You then come on questioning where all these people were as though gloating. I respond. You dont like it, do one.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    To be brutally honest I'd take the £40m debt everytime. Footballs about trophies not balance sheets and I've had enough.
    Especially if you can just walk away from your debt and reform as a New Club in the same Division

No problem, just wondering where you thought we would win the cup? Been dominated by them for years why was it going to be different today?
    Admin!!!

Some perspective ?

I love the Hibs. I love it when they win. I hate it when they lose. Today is a terrible day and an embarrassment for the club. But Hibs are not my life and I am truly thankful for that. I will be back cheering them on again in the future hoping for better.

Where are all those that were predicting a hibs win? Absolute joke
    enjoy your win you ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Who from?
    not sure but, something was going on, I am sure we will hear about it.

@hibs.net private member RMQ1967's Avatar
    Sorry for everyone who spent even a pound watching that humiliation. Listened to my head for once & avoided spending thousands to come home for for what can only be described as a ****ing disgusting performance! I hope none of those losers ever has the privilege to wear a Hibernian shirt again! I hope they get the equivalent of fat Jefs 7-0 treatment until the end of their careers. Useless useless fuds the lot of them

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    Hibs were poor as they have been all season, the better team won today and if they hadn't taken their foot of the gas it could have been worse.

I can't see next season being any different to be honest.

Sitting on the bus waiting to go home, effing embarrassed, Fenlons got one hellova rebuilding job his summer, gooduck as he'll gonna need it.

Quote Originally Posted by jc1 View Post
    Sitting on the bus waiting to go home, effing embarrassed, Fenlons got one hellova rebuilding job his summer, gooduck as he'll gonna need it.
    Nothing makes me think Fenlon is the solution.

Well done for being there, even though we lost I wish I was there to show my support. Here is looking to next season!

Also sitting on bus waiting to go home. I may well regret posting this but after today Im honestly not sure if Pat is the man to take us forward. I felt really good about him but to not be able to lift the team above the level displayed today was a joke.

No fight, no spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsmad View Post
    Also sitting on bus waiting to go home. I may well regret posting this but after today Im honestly not sure if Pat is the man to take us forward. I felt really good about him but to not be able to lift the team above the level displayed today was a joke.

No fight, no spirit.
    Just seen PF post match interview, said plays lack desire and he cant put them into them. He also said he needed a clear out and to get players with desire! Reserve jugment mate you have plenty of time to pick over the bones.

Apology

I started this thread. To say my record is now blemished is understatement. Next time someone else should do this!

We are still hibs though and we now need to find a squad to equal the passion of the support.

First Team Breakthrough Lungo--Drom's Avatar
    Two reasons we lost today really:

1. Hibs were absolute pish mostly. Not sure where we went wrong in the main. We were pish though.

2. The referee smelt of closet Jambo to me.

Ah well there's always next year.

Quote Originally Posted by spike220 View Post
    Just seen PF post match interview, said plays lack desire and he cant put them into them. He also said he needed a clear out and to get players with desire! Reserve jugment mate you have plenty of time to pick over the bones.
    Not seen interview but it sounds like he at least realises. The thing is that I feel he should have been able to get more out of what he had today. I haven't given up on him but I am no where near as optimistic about how he will do. Made a mess of our biggest game ever!

How does he come back?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bib Bobajob
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Some perspective ?

I love the Hibs. I love it when they win. I hate it when they lose. Today is a terrible day and an embarrassment for the club. But Hibs are not my life and I am truly thankful for that. I will be back cheering them on again in the future hoping for better.
    What he said.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bib Bobajob
    Quote Originally Posted by Lungo--Drom View Post

1. Hibs were absolute pish mostly. Not sure where we went wrong in the main. We were pish though.

And what he said.

First Team Breakthrough N.Wales Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike220 View Post
    Apology

I started this thread. To say my record is now blemished is understatement. Next time someone else should do this!

We are still hibs though and we now need to find a squad to equal the passion of the support.
    At least you had the B***S to start the thread not like our team. Well done Spike.

We all know that in order to win today Hibs needed a lot of good luck... the sort of luck we rarely get and certainly not in this competition. For some reason, a lot of us and the press had convinced ourselves that this was our year. This one would be different.

The reality is that Hearts got all the bits of luck on offer today - the first 2 goals were either created or scored because of deflected luck (good for the Yams, bad for the Hibs). To expect THIS Hibs side to recover from that in the biggest game in our history was asking far too much. The game revolved around these 2 goals and the Kujabi incident. It was game over at that point.

Perhaps we are cursed never to win this ****ing cup. The quest goes on.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    On the train, absolutely gutted. Mostly by the gutless performance by them all. I include the fans in this, not the ones that left early, cannae blame them. but the ones that sat on their ****ing hands all game. All the ****ers that scramble for tickets when it's a final and never go in between. Said after the semi that I wished that that would be the same fans for the final as they backed the team when the dons went level. The same fans who cheered us to glory against the huns, could go on but you get my drift.

We all know that in order to win today Hibs needed a lot of good luck... the sort of luck we rarely get and certainly not in this competition. For some reason, a lot of us and the press had convinced ourselves that this was our year. This one would be different.

The reality is that Hearts got all the bits of luck on offer today - the first 2 goals were either created or scored because of deflected luck (good for the Yams, bad for the Hibs). To expect THIS Hibs side to recover from that in the biggest game in our history was asking far too much. The game revolved around these 2 goals and the Kujabi incident. It was game over at that point.

Don't think it was luck - Hearts did not beat us today because they were lucky - our defending was atrocious, we were not professional enough: we didn't want it enough - we did not work hard enough - we're lucky they were only good for 5.

losing 5 in the cup final and against them isnt on, the board sold the players for good money and have replaced them with *****, all well and good having a cracking stadium to watch our team, shame there isnt a team worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Lungo--Drom View Post

The ref is a former Hearts ST holder.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar

You create your own luck in the world.

Something we seem to be completely incapable of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post

Don't think it was luck - Hearts did not beat us today because they were lucky - our defending was atrocious, we were not professional enough: we didn't want it enough - we did not work hard enough - we're lucky they were only good for 5.
    never a truer word spoken.. Right on the money...