hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs eTickets

Hibs eTickets

I want to buy 4 tickets for the Dunfermline game (2 for adult club members, 1 for child club member and 1 for a hibs kid).
    I should be able to get this for £44 using the U16 goes free deal.

I have a few questions.

1. Can you use a Hibs Kids card to gain entry to the stadium instead of a ticket
    2. How do you assign a ticket to another club member as I cannot see the 'Assign Link' that the ticket site talks about
    3. Can you not select specific seats when using the U16s goes free deal? When I select the deal it allocates the worst seats available i.e. the end section in the stand

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to buy 4 tickets for the Dunfermline game (2 for adult club members, 1 for child club member and 1 for a hibs kid).
    I should be able to get this for £44 using the U16 goes free deal.

I have a few questions.

1. Can you use a Hibs Kids card to gain entry to the stadium instead of a ticket
    2. How do you assign a ticket to another club member as I cannot see the 'Assign Link' that the ticket site talks about
    3. Can you not select specific seats when using the U16s goes free deal? When I select the deal it allocates the worst seats available i.e. the end section in the stand
    dont know any of that and cant answer, but, it would be good if they virtually open the gates, let anyone in for a fiver, and get the biggest crowd since the capacity was increased.however, it's Hibs,no gonnae happen

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont know any of that and cant answer, but, it would be good if they virtually open the gates, let anyone in for a fiver, and get the biggest crowd since the capacity was increased.however, it's Hibs,no gonnae happen
    Whilst I understand why you are suggesting what you are, it is yet another sound argument not to invest in a ST and simply pay at the gate each week!