hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ST Refund if relegated?

Any chance of one? im very scared we will be in divison 1 and im no watching that pish thats for sure in division one.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any chance of one? im very scared we will be in divison 1 and im no watching that pish thats for sure in division one.
    :giruy:

That's the spirit
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Unbelievable. Cracking 'fan'

Deary me
    This is how it feels

Look at me, look at me, look at me.

:

i cant really afford it so it was a struggle to counger up enough, and we're not really going to enjoy it are we? so i would rather spend the 400 quid somewhere else,

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    Unbelievable. Cracking 'fan'
    You missed ny at end of last word
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

I think the club would have to offer a refund if relegated.
    The ST was sold as SPL with games against OF if relegated that is not what you bought.

I dare say the club would try to refuse but can't see how they could refuse a refund request.

PS you won't need one we will beat the Pars

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Look on the bright side. You'll get to see a few wins, and you'll have priority for tickets for the Challenge Cup.

i cant really afford it so it was a struggle to counger up enough, and we're not really going to enjoy it are we? so i would rather spend the 400 quid somewhere else,
    What was your rush in buying it so early then? Not as though we've been playing scintillating football and you couldnae wait incase they all sold out
    This is how it feels

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Are you handing back the cup final ticket too? The 1st division was probably the most enjoyable season I can remember anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Deary me
    Aye ..bedwetters are out in force tonight JC ..

You bought a season ticket? Aye, right.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Where? Tynecastle?

@hibs.net private member
    Yep - just nip into the TO tomorrow mate and they'll sort you out.

As Petrie bears an uncanny resemblance to Albert E. Arkwright, you will have as much chance of a refund as getting money out that shop till

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: FleshCabbage
    Hibs are my team through thick and thin. If we go down, we go down together and we'll come back up together. Obviously I'd prefer it if we stayed in the SPL, but to me it will not damage the support I give to the players and coaching staff. Remember this: Hibs are Hibs regardless of what division we play in.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    On a bit of a hiding to nothing with the thread really and I doubt you're surprised by the responses.

However, it would be interesting to note if there is some form of clause in the ST contract, as £405 to watch first division football is exorbitant. At least some form of revised pricing surely must be offered, even if on a "donation" basis. By that, I mean they could offer fans the chance to have £x back, include free cup games across all 3 competitions, or show their support by being happy to pay the amount and use it for additional investment.

Particularly when you consider that the prices are based on games vs the Old Firm and Hearts, if these fixtures don't exist, I can see there being quite a queue at Mr Petrie's door IFwe enter worst case scenario.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by The Story So Far... View Post
    On a bit of a hiding to nothing with the thread really and I doubt you're surprised by the responses.

However, it would be interesting to note if there is some form of clause in the ST contract, as £405 to watch first division football is exorbitant. At least some form of revised pricing surely must be offered, even if on a "donation" basis. By that, I mean they could offer fans the chance to have £x back, include free cup games across all 3 competitions, or show their support by being happy to pay the amount and use it for additional investment.

Particularly when you consider that the prices are based on games vs the Old Firm and Hearts, if these fixtures don't exist, I can see there being quite a queue at Mr Petrie's door IFwe enter worst case scenario.
    Do us a favour, that is a pathetic excuse for an argument.

Anyone who has renewed a season ticket without any certainty as to which League Hibs will play in next season will have no recourse to law. You can whine all you like but it is an example of 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware).

I am quite prepared to return my 2012-13 season ticket to Hibs in the event that a Rangers Newco are allowed back into the SPL. I would not expect or even accept a refund in this circumstance.

Left by mutual consent!
    Tell the truth now, you bought your ST in a blind panic so you could get your hands on a ticket for the final.
    All of a sudden it's hit you that you just spent the equivelant to a weeks holiday in the sunny Greek isles and your gutted. Enjoy the final young man.

You won't be wanting ur cup final ticket then ?

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    Are you handing back the cup final ticket too? The 1st division was probably the most enjoyable season I can remember anyway!

And the best trip of the season has been Ayr.

@hibs.net private member Sudds_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    You missed ny at end of last word
    nah...at least one of those has some uses...........

.........this clown is a waste of air
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game

@hibs.net private member Sudds_1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post

Anyone who has renewed a season ticket without any certainty as to which League Hibs will play in next season will have no recourse to law. You can whine all you like but it is an example of 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware).

I am quite prepared to return my 2012-13 season ticket to Hibs in the event that a Rangers Newco are allowed back into the SPL. I would not expect or even accept a refund in this circumstance.
    mind you.......we were promised free uglies tickets.

So, assuming the huns stay where they are, we get 4 friendlies................ or I sue! :-)
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not sure why the OP is getting such a hard time. If we are relegated to the first division we HAVE been sold a dud and the club will have to address it. Premier league prices and free OF tickets not any good to us.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Not sure why the OP is getting such a hard time. If we are relegated to the first division we HAVE been sold a dud and the club will have to address it. Premier league prices and free OF tickets not any good to us.
    Em maybe because he bought the ST with his eyes wide open, or have we only started flirting with relegation.
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    Em maybe because he bought the ST with his eyes wide open, or have we only started flirting with relegation.
    Correct but many fans only bought a season because of the freebies or indeed to get a cup final ticket. The club would have to address the issue by either partial refunds or other benefits.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post

God, the attitude of some on here is abhorrent right now.

The club have sold packages based on Premier League prices and free tickets against both Rangers and Celtic for every ST holder. I'm not suggesting they'd suddenly be inundated with lawsuits, I'm merely wondering if the club would have something in place to allow a change in the pricing or what is part of the package, otherwise they're selling supporters an enigmatic product. I agree that those who have already bought, have bought with a large amount of uncertainty but I would hope the club value their supporters/customers enough to address the issue. Of course, until we know what division we're going to be in, it's almost a moot point, but the average cost of 1st Division football is £240 by comparison.

I'm aware the club can't publicly be seen to be negative or pessimistic about the chances of staying up, but to advertise SPL packages with such confidence and authority will make them look entirely stupid at best if we go down. There's probably good reason the Pars haven't announced any such packages yet.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Correct but many fans only bought a season because of the freebies or indeed to get a cup final ticket. The club would have to address the issue by either partial refunds or other benefits.
    Apart from the Cup top up I don't see that many will have been swayed by freebies when it came to making their purchase. Every year it's an act of faith rather than a logical purchase. Those who only bought Season tickets for next year in order to get a cup final ticket will have got what they paid for.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.