hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one stated they were any better/worse than you. I find myself in a lucky position where I am in full time employment and don't have a family to support. However, out of the 20,000 that will attend the SCF, I really doubt that only 580 could afford it/make it.

PS - appreciate your donation for the flag display.
    No bother, i love the effort from you guys

The point i was making (sarcasticly i admit) is there is a shed load of cash being spent by folk aleady without adding away games into it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    £400 on renewing
    £175 on CF tix
    £50 on extra tickets for pars game
    £20 on .net membership and 12th man

May i be excused from not attending yesterday and wednesday please as i need to live the rest of the month? I dont want my uberfan status taken away, Get back to me as soon as

Nope, not good enough. Excuses, excuses .

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendub View Post
    No I wasn't slandering, I use that term in relation to a group of people, not offensively. Just the way I use it.

I hold the utmost respect for people who trail to games, I was only saying I won't.

So I wasn't abusing our fans.

By the likes of me? Go **** yourself
    Whole point being you have called us 580 *****, I want to know what the five asterisks stand for.

Go **** yourself I can understand.

If the five asterisks stand for a derogatory remark then you are a w*****.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Nope, not good enough. Excuses, excuses .

oh no

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie_aka_Davoo View Post
    Wrong. I was at the game today, but I don't have a ticket for the final. Neither does my mate.

Like many Hibs fans, we can't afford the initial outlay of a season ticket, but we regularly attend matches anyway. We were both at the semi-final against Aberdeen, and at Ayr United before that.

Yet neither of us is likely to get a ticket for the final because the club we plough money into on a regular basis has decided that we're not important enough.

I'm sure the literally thousands of hibs.net members, tickets for the final already secured, felt pretty comfortable this afternoon as they let the real fans trail through to Paisley.
    Spot on.

I was there, with 3 others, and we go to regulary home and away, we don't have tickets either.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie_aka_Davoo View Post
    Wrong. I was at the game today, but I don't have a ticket for the final. Neither does my mate.

Like many Hibs fans, we can't afford the initial outlay of a season ticket, but we regularly attend matches anyway. We were both at the semi-final against Aberdeen, and at Ayr United before that.

Yet neither of us is likely to get a ticket for the final because the club we plough money into on a regular basis has decided that we're not important enough.

I'm sure the literally thousands of hibs.net members, tickets for the final already secured, felt pretty comfortable this afternoon as they let the real fans trail through to Paisley.
    Attending away matches does not plough money into the club.
    If you attend ER regularly why did you not get the membership deal that stated cup ticket priority was part of the deal? You might be a real fan but you must be pretty stupid not to take the membership option. I reckon the club does think you are important but had to prioritise tickets as they only have 20k. Your important but not as important as the prioritised groups. You really only have yourself to blame for being so bitter.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Attending away matches does not plough money into the club.
    If you attend ER regularly why did you not get the membership deal that stated cup ticket priority was part of the deal? You might be a real fan but you must be pretty stupid not to take the membership option. I reckon the club does think you are important but had to prioritise tickets as they only have 20k. Your important but not as important as the prioritised groups. You really only have yourself to blame for being so bitter.

Pleased to say I was one of the 580 that made the journey to Paisley, enjoyed the trip despite the result, I try and go to as many games as possible even though I'm not a ST holder this year and I'm not likely to purchase one for next season either (Just so you know, I work almost every weekend, so no funny business please ), so right now my chances of getting a ticket for the final at Hampden are as high as Soares returning to Stoke in the summer and being told he's going to be a first team regular there next season. I went to the semi final against Aberdeen and believed that I'd be going back on May 19th, but thanks to a certain man with a moustache, I don't rate my chances. Still keeping fingers crossed but the fingers are slipping!

Left by mutual consent!

hkhibby

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    When we got rid of Duffy in 1998 we brought in McLeish and the team showed a bit of fight and skill. This is the worst Hibs team I've ever seen and I wasn't prepared to pay £20 to get in and petrol money/supporters bus money that I can't really afford having forked out £105 for cup final tickets.

It's not apathy for most fans, it's despair.

I t is a relegation fight...right to the very end!, and you can already see the evidence, Dunfermline 3-0 home win againt Aberdeen ob Saturday, thats the Jeffries thing kicking in! he senses he can catch us and has made it his ambition to keep Dunfermline up!, although we have a little better goal record i believe, but it will still be a fight, we need other teams to do us a favour and beat them

I agree with the sentiment of your post (for once!), but, the only team we currently need to be doing us a favour is Hibs, particularly on Monday.