hibs.net Messageboard

Northern hibbies v hibs.net 2012 ?

Is this going ahead this year or not ..?...normally by this time we have set the ball rolling gathering names/numbers etc ..a few of the usual suspects have been quiet recently ..

Aye ..naw ..?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this going ahead this year or not ..?...normally by this time we have set the ball rolling gathering names/numbers etc ..a few of the usual suspects have been quiet recently ..

Aye ..naw ..?
    Possibly Kenny, wouldn't like to let it slip now as it's a good fun day out. As of yet though, I have not joined and bowling is not foremost on my mind.

Can you tell me again when you are NOT available please and I will try and sort out a date.

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    Possibly Kenny, wouldn't like to let it slip now as it's a good fun day out. As of yet though, I have not joined and bowling is not foremost on my mind.

Can you tell me again when you are NOT available please and I will try and sort out a date.
    Away from 25th June till 2nd July Mike..

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    If the games in June I might not be available to play. I've chucked my name in the hat for the Edinburgh Hamilton Trophy team and if I'm lucky enough to get selected (and keep my place of course!) there will be games every Saturday in June.

What about a date perhaps third week in August when the season has calmed down a bit??

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanfield View Post
    If the games in June I might not be available to play. I've chucked my name in the hat for the Edinburgh Hamilton Trophy team and if I'm lucky enough to get selected (and keep my place of course!) there will be games every Saturday in June.

What about a date perhaps third week in August when the season has calmed down a bit??
    At the moment both Saturday 11th & 18th August are available. We could wait and see what the new fixture list comes up with for next season and if Hibs are away from home on one of those days, I could try and book that day.

What do you think lads?

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    At the moment both Saturday 11th & 18th August are available. We could wait and see what the new fixture list comes up with for next season and if Hibs are away from home on one of those days, I could try and book that day.

What do you think lads?
    Good enough for me Mike ...

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    Sounds good to me as well Mike

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post

Aye ..naw ..?
    northern hibbies ??????

Quote Originally Posted by chinaman View Post
    northern hibbies ??????
    Hibs fans from Northern bowling club in Edinburgh ...