hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Barca should get Peter Crouch!

I'm not kidding!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Absolutly hate chelsea, an english version of the huns. A very fake, arrogant club with a complete ******** for a captain.

However, credit where credits due, beating barca is no easy task so fair play to them. Nothing went barcas way at all, missed penalty, hit the woodwork countless times, goal disallowed etc. so chelsea defiantly had a lot of luck on their side.

Terry, Meirelles, Ramieres and Ivanovic all suspended for the final so they are going to have to pray they don't pick up any injuries or they could be struggling.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LAHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutly hate chelsea, an english version of the huns. A very fake, arrogant club with a complete ******** for a captain.

However, credit where credits due, beating barca is no easy task so fair play to them. Nothing went barcas way at all, missed penalty, hit the woodwork countless times, goal disallowed etc. so chelsea defiantly had a lot of luck on their side.

Terry, Meirelles, Ramieres and Ivanovic all suspended for the final so they are going to have to pray they don't pick up any injuries or they could be struggling.
    Although there are some folk who want to change the rules, to make it easier for Barcelona to win? They missed countless chances, even missed a penalty, what do some folk want, the opposition to play with 10 men?

Quote Originally Posted by LAHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Really, all the London clubs have the Union Jack as a second flag. I don't know what you mean about Chelsea being a "fake" club. I used to watch them in the 60s/70s when I lived in the south and they were great with plenty of old timers and families supporting them.

I assume you mean "fake" because they have been bankrolled by a billionaire. So what?