hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough 1875HFC's Avatar

One final annoying Question!

Sorry for this question but cant get through to anyone at Hibs today to answer the question!

I bought a few days ago 3 ST's for myself brother and sister but I am a student living in Aberdeen and so i cannot personally hand in my application form for final tickets along with the other two seperate forms as a group booking. I need to verify my student status before i get my ST but will this affect me applying for tickets?

Also Will the club accept my dad handing the forms in on my behalf or will they not allow it if my signature isnt on the form?

Once again apologise for this!
    GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

I was down at ER today handing in my forms and you dad could hand them in for you as long as they were all filled in properly. People were in applying for loads of different people today :)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875HFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry for this question but cant get through to anyone at Hibs today to answer the question!

I bought a few days ago 3 ST's for myself brother and sister but I am a student living in Aberdeen and so i cannot personally hand in my application form for final tickets along with the other two seperate forms as a group booking. I need to verify my student status before i get my ST but will this affect me applying for tickets?

Also Will the club accept my dad handing the forms in on my behalf or will they not allow it if my signature isnt on the form?

Once again apologise for this!
    GGTTH
    Can't help with the student part of your question but the ticket office won't accept the form without your signature HOWEVER there is nothing stopping your dad signing it as you as the TO won't check ;-)

Cheers Wendy! weight off my mind, will get the old man informed of this now!

still unsure about the student card verification which is difficult to do being 120 miles away!? just want these tickets in my hand!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    You still have to pay full price for the final if your a student so it doesnt matter.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    still unsure about the student card verification which is difficult to do being 120 miles away!? just want these tickets in my hand!
    I thought you had until October to verify being a student

yeh i thought it was October also but was told by the woman in the TO that i need to verify by 5th may as a student becaue of the cup final situation and verifying cup final tickets!

all this pandemonium is tiring

yeh i thought it was October also but was told by the woman in the TO that i need to verify by 5th may as a student becaue of the cup final situation and verifying cup final tickets!

Can you not send your student card and a letter of acceptance to uni/college to your old man and he can then verify this with Hibs.
    Alternatively why not get the mega bus down on sat and go in personally?

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Megabus up and down tomorrow! It's sports day so you won't have any leccys surely?

I bought my student ST online and it gave me a client reference number on the "My Account" page which I'm going to use on the application form for my final ticket. I emailed the ticket office to ask about verification but have heard nothing back yet - but I always thought it was October as well...my current matriculation card expires in July and I won't get my new one till September. I wouldn't have thought student verification would have anything to do with final tickets - but if you've been told otherwise I think I'll check when I'm handing my form in tomorrow. Wouldn't want to miss out because of that!

I have scanned my student Card and a letter from the University to my dad who will take those copies into the TO today and that should be fine, at least for applying for cup final tickets and if need be i will come down on saturday to verify myself.

There would be no excitement if there was no hasstle attached!

Cheers for opinions

for anyone that is interested of affected:

My mum went into the shop today to submit my cup final ticket application forms and enquired about the fact i have the same client reference number for all 3 season tickets.
    FFor the purposes of applying for cup final tickets, THIS IS A MISTAKE and if you ar ein the same postion you need to obtain from Hibs, seperate refenrece numbers for each ticket to be able to submit application forms.

However for normal ST procedure having the same reference number is normal and having all 3 ST' registered to my name and no one elses is standard.

GGTTH