hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Club member cut off date

If I said I wasn't a little miffed at the cut off date for getting cup final tickets being the end of december then I'd be lying. I bought my members ticket in febuary and now find myself having to wait on a public sale for cup final tickets. I'm not saying I desrve this or I desreve that but I'd at least like to know how they arrived at this decision??

Having been to every cup game game in the competition and having been to most home games and one or two away, it feels like ROD has stuck his fingers up at supporters like me who can't afford the outlay of £4oo.

P.S I'll be gutted if I don't get a ticket for this game

I hope the board know what they are doing

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Littlest Hobo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I said I wasn't a little miffed at the cut off date for getting cup final tickets being the end of december then I'd be lying. I bought my members ticket in febuary and now find myself having to wait on a public sale for cup final tickets. I'm not saying I desrve this or I desreve that but I'd at least like to know how they arrived at this decision??

Having been to every cup game game in the competition and having been to most home games and one or two away, it feels like ROD has stuck his fingers up at supporters like me who can't afford the outlay of £4oo.

ALL club members will get a cup final ticket. Only members of The Hibernians, who joined after 31/12/2011, won't.

If you bought the £20 membership, you'll be fine. It's explained on the Hibs website:

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2742379
    Last edited by Beefster; 22-04-2012 at 06:22 PM.

@hibs.net private member Part/Time Supporter's Avatar
    You're wrong. It's only the Hibernians scheme that has a cut off date. Anyone in the membership scheme has priority.

Think Hibs have to clear this up,

All club members will get a ticket but the amount of people that are reading it the other way is high,

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar

I'm not sure about the membership scheme timing, but I know a lot of people like you that attend most games but possibly won't get a ticket for the final. I also know unfortunately a lot of people who will go to the final on the back of a season ticket holder, who haven't spent a penny on buying a ticket at ER for a couple of seasons. I'm sorry but I don't know the solution. I know the club have had a disastrous uptake of new season tickets and are trying to do everything to get this up.
    Ever looked at getting an interest free credit card and buying one

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post

All club members will get a ticket but the amount of people that are reading it the other way is high,
    Because they're not following the asterisk. I thought it was pretty clear as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Because they're not following the asterisk. I thought it was pretty clear as it is.
    Exactly, if you can't follow the explanation properly then you don't deserve a final ticket, regardless of when you became a member...

Blog Entries
    Aye its amazing the number than can operate a PC but cannot read

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post

well they should take their time and read it properly before giving themselves a heart attack. Seems perfectly clear tae me.

Left by mutual consent!
    ALL club members will get a cup final ticket. Only members of The Hibernians, who joined after 31/12/2011, won't.

If you bought the £20 membership, you'll be fine. It's explained on the Hibs website:

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2742379
    Club Members and Members of The Hibernians

Club Members and Members of The Hibernians scheme (as at 31 December 2011*) will be included in the priority sales period and can purchase 1 ticket per Membership. A separate form for Club Members and Hibernians Members will be made available and sent directly to both groups. Processing of Club Member and Hibernians Member tickets will be completed AFTER the Season Ticket Membership process has ended. Tickets will be reserved for Club Members and Hibernians until this time. Supporters should note the Club Membership scheme is currently closed to new entrants.

The way I'm reading it is that if you became a club member after 31st DEC you are not included in the priority sales period.

Club Members and Members of The Hibernians scheme (as at 31 December 2011*) will be included in the priority sales period and can purchase 1 ticket per Membership. A separate form for Club Members and Hibernians Members will be made available and sent directly to both groups. Processing of Club Member and Hibernians Member tickets will be completed AFTER the Season Ticket Membership process has ended. Tickets will be reserved for Club Members and Hibernians until this time. Supporters should note the Club Membership scheme is currently closed to new entrants.

The way I'm reading it is that if you became a club member after 31st DEC you are not included in the priority sales period.
    You're reading it wrong.

Even if the wording is ambiguous, the handy asterisk points you for further clarification. Heard a few guys at ER today moaning they won't get final tickets as they joined in january - petrie's fault apparantly.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

The Hibernians scheme is different from the Club Membership scheme.

"Club Members and Members of The Hibernians scheme"...

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale."
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    well they should take their time and read it properly before giving themselves a heart attack. Seems perfectly clear tae me.
    I totally agree.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    The Hibernians scheme is different from the Club Membership scheme.

"Club Members and Members of The Hibernians scheme"...

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale."

I think i might be going to the final after all Thanks guys.....I think

First Team Breakthrough

understanding of cup final tickets

Thanks in advance for any help guys. Just off the phone to ticket office, girl assured me that myself, dad and brother we're all entitled to 1 ticket each for final as we are all club members. I had it into my head that we wouldn't be entitled as we haven't had these memberships more than afew months, although obviously we're all on system through buying tickets in the past. Bit confused and don't wana get my hopes up incase woman got confused and gave me wrong info. If anyone can clear this up for me I'd really appreciate it. Cheers

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I thought the cup off date for members being able to apply for cup final tickets was the 31st of December 2011 but I could be wrong mate.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by totalfootball View Post
    Thanks in advance for any help guys. Just off the phone to ticket office, girl assured me that myself, dad and brother we're all entitled to 1 ticket each for final as we are all club members. I had it into my head that we wouldn't be entitled as we haven't had these memberships more than afew months, although obviously we're all on system through buying tickets in the past. Bit confused and don't wana get my hopes up incase woman got confused and gave me wrong info. If anyone can clear this up for me I'd really appreciate it. Cheers
    All club members are entitled to 1 ticket - it's only members of the Hibernians scheme that had to sign up before a certain date to secure a ticket for the final.
    You are all entitled to a ticket - the girl was right. I think it was Callum that put a complete breakdown of the way tickets are being prioritised on another thread.

Left by mutual consent!
    Club members are ok for tickets, the cut off date only applies tae members of the Hibernians scheme. Club Membership and the Hibernians scheme are two totally different things.

If you are each club members, you each get 1 ticket.

Nothing against the OP, but I fail to see how so many people on this site find this so difficult. This has to suggest something about the ability of Scottish schools to teach basic reading comprehension.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    This is like de ja vu I'm sure I've read this many times before

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    I thought the cup off date for members being able to apply for cup final tickets was the 31st of December 2011 but I could be wrong mate.
    No, No, No - you are certainly wrong!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by eh hibees View Post
    This is like de ja vu I'm sure I've read this many times before
    I've posted on this same subject about 5 times. Personally I thought the info on the site on this subject was perfectly clear.

Club Members and Members of The Hibernians scheme (as at 31 December 2011*)will be included in the priority sales period and can purchase 1 ticket per Membership.

Last edited by Saorsa; 24-04-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYHibby View Post
    If you are each club members, you each get 1 ticket.

Nothing against the OP, but I fail to see how so many people on this site find this so difficult. This has to suggest something about the ability of Scottish schools to teach basic reading comprehension.
    My thoughts on many questions put on here!!!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by totalfootball View Post

There are some real pricks on this site who think they are so clever, isn't obvious with the ammount of people that have been enquiring about this that you guys are so much more clever than us mere mortals.

So why not give us thick ***** a break and just answer the question in as clear a fashion as possible.

The facts are that ALL CLUB MEMBERS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PRIORITY PROCESS.

@hibs.net private member wandering_hibee's Avatar
    I'm a club member but I have no idea what the Hibernian Scheme is - anywhere that I can look for info?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by wandering_hibee View Post
    I'm a club member but I have no idea what the Hibernian Scheme is - anywhere that I can look for info?
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/HYBS/0,,10290,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by wandering_hibee View Post
    If you are a member of the scheme it just means you are a schemie...........

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    I was gonna join that then forgot all about it, i'm going to apply for it anyway as its a good idea. I'll consider it my monthly charitable contribution

First Team Regular Heedersnvolleys's Avatar
    Just to put it out there if you were a season ticket holder and are renewing plus gave a a monthly contribution to the "Hibernians Scheme" would you be entitled to 3 tickets?