hibs.net Messageboard

On a positive note

Many thanks to the guy who gave me two tickets for the East today (when waiting at the ticket office with my laddie). It's not been the best time to introduce youngsters to Hibs at the moment but today it was me who wanted to leave with five minutes to go and the wee man telling me "sit down there's plenty time for an equaliser". For some reason (maybe the sunshine, euphoria of a cup final place or his new Hibs jacket) he seems to be slowly getting the bug.....god help him.....

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

You will have childline on to you for subjecting a minor go that kind of suffering ..........;-)

My wee one is the same. She cant wait for the final and wants to renew for next year. The new generation gives me hope

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Bless em

My son just turned 5 and I've not turned on the full indoctrination on yet and certainly not uttered these words (NOT this season!) "I love Hibs they're the best team in the whole wide world".
    I had to correct him as his mother was in earshot - he knows Brazil are really the best team - then it's Hibs ;)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.