hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    i know we all have the same story but i thought id share mine and try my luck. ive follwed hibs all my days from my first game at home against videton to harper and oneill slamming home tip top goals against them, the 1st division adventure where i barely missed a match, memories of the semi replay at ibrox v cletic, a pre-season match at telford where tehre was more action on the terrace than on the pitch, in the corner at bolton, the milenium derby and ofcourse 6-2, also the playoffs against airdrie when the bus went on fire at the away game, to pens win at aberdeen when harper scored off the post, to kontes last min goal at motherwell and stevie crawfords wonder goal at killie when were already down.starks park pre season at berwick that home game sagainst stranraer and so many more.........of late i have had a son and subsequently split from his yam supporting mum and only see at him at weekends and is still too young to bring along on a sat to being out of work and not affording any matches to now working abroad in order to make my world(my son) life abit better.i booked time off for 19th of may as a visit to see the wee man with the slight glimmer of hope we would make the final, ive not been a season ticket holder since he was born 5 years ago so have no chance by the look of it of getting there to hampden for our day of destiny...if anyone has a spare ticket or even two please PM me as i would dearly love to see my glorious hibees be triuphment once again and put a smile back on my face.i know face value is the done thing but im working now so a gratitude bonus would be in my eyes a nescesity.....ITS OUR YEAR

Last edited by sauzee's fan; 26-04-2012 at 09:02 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Is it not fairer to do this on a 'first come, first serve' basis? There's no point in a thread like this if people are just giving tickets to random members.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it not fairer to do this on a 'first come, first serve' basis? There's no point in a thread like this if people are just giving tickets to random members.
    Just cause you're on the front page!, I've got a 109 year old granny who's on deaths door, she's been to every hibs game at easter road since 1921 and this was the only season she didn't get a season ticket because her pention ran out, she had her hip replaced when she was 78 and is still seen doing the hibees bounce in section 45 of the terracing.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Once the initial panic settles down theres bound to be a few tickets going around.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once the initial panic settles down theres bound to be a few tickets going around.
    That is my hope also.

I have read everyone's reply re wanting a ticket, well, I've just managed to get one from a client of mine which is in hospitality - I should be grinning from ear to ear but my two sons don't have any tickets!!
    They were at the semi final but it looks like they're not going to get there for the final now.
    It's pretty shabby as we were all ST holders for years on end until last year when they started playing football on a Saturday...
    ...Anyways, if there are any tickets kicking about, let me know.

Good luck to everybody.

GGTTH