hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dave1875

Dressing room wall material (merged)

It's begun..I knew it wouldn't take long but they have already started there nonsense

Tweeted by hearts news

I think we all know who will be partying in Edinburgh on may 19th and we know who will be in there beds #startengravingthecup

Get it on the dressing room wall along with all the other gems collected over the next 5 weeks

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Arrogrant tossers, going to be brilliant seeing their greeting wee faces on the 19th.

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar
    They can carry on with this nonsense till the cows come home as far as I'm concerned.

Will make it all the sweeter when we lift the cup and ram it down their throats for a lifetime.

This was to be expected.

Awch well, like mentioned in another thread, let them believe they have already won it, will just make it all the sweeter when we beat them

I love this... gonna make it so much sweeter when the victory is ours.

Keep 'em coming Hearts, you never fail to make me laugh

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arrogrant tossers, going to be brilliant seeing their greeting wee faces on the 19th.
    That they may be, but they have all the form going into this, and will probably see it us an amusing hiccup if the Wee Team get a result.

For once (in their world) they have nothing to lose.

What we really need on the dressing room wall is a stupid comment from one of their management team, er.....that would really unite the Hibs players.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty_Jack04 View Post
    It's begun..I knew it wouldn't take long but they have already started there nonsense

Tweeted by hearts news

I think we all know who will be partying in Edinburgh on may 19th and we know who will be in there beds #startengravingthecup

Get it on the dressing room wall along with all the other gems collected over the next 5 weeks

Was it written exactly like that in the tweet? "there"?

Quote Originally Posted by SneakersO'Toole View Post
    They can carry on with this nonsense till the cows come home as far as I'm concerned.

Will make it all the sweeter when we lift the cup and ram it down their throats for a lifetime.
    They'll be utterly devastated. Can see them now, bulging out of their maroon tops, white and maroon paint smeared all over their face and hands from the waterfall of tears bursting out of their beedy little eyes.

On the other side of Hampden, we'll be doing the Hibees bounce, dancing to the Proclaimers in a sea of green.

Brilliant

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Is that the "official" Hertz twitter? Classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    That they may be, but they have all the form going into this, and will probably see it us an amusing hiccup if the Wee Team get a result.

What we really need on the dressing room wall is a stupid comment from one of their management team, er.....that would really unite the Hibs players.
    I don't see it like they have nothing to lose, I reckon we have nothing to lose. We're used to 110 years of it, they always assume it's their cup. If we lose, it's no real change, just Hearts will have something more to hold against us.

Well, if they lose, I don't reckon they'll be ready for it. It will hit them like a tonne of bricks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaFletcher View Post
    I don't see it like they have nothing to lose, I reckon we have nothing to lose. We're used to 110 years of it, they always assume it's their cup. If we lose, it's no real change, just Hearts will have something more to hold against us.

Well, if they lose, I don't reckon they'll be ready for it. It will hit them like a tonne of bricks.
    Knowing the average (no greater compliment than that if you are maroon) Yam on the street, I can tell you their arrogance is such that they can belittle any Hibs success. Believe me, they will act as if nothing has happened, and patronise us as ever.

So they win, they are the big men, they lose they will act the big men.

just positive mind games if you expect to win, 9 times out of 10 you do

Europe and winning that cup the first time since 1902 against them? I don't think my mind can get around it, this is the one.

they lose they will act the big men.
    In the main yes they do and begrudgingly they can get away it with because of their record.

However, this game IMO potentially changes everything. They sing more about hating Hibs and our SC record than they do about their own team. Hearts and Hearts alone stand between us ending this hoodoo. They have the power to stop it. Failure to do so and they will never live it down, and we will NEVER let them forget it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakersO'Toole View Post
    In the main yes they do and begrudgingly they can get away it with because of their record.

However, this game IMO potentially changes everything. They sing more about hating Hibs and our SC record than they do about their own team. Hearts and Hearts alone stand between us ending this hoodoo. They have the power to stop it. Failure to do so and they will never live it down, and we will NEVER let them forget it.
    In all honesty, we really need to get over the fact that it is our oldest rivals, and concentrate on the fact that we have a chance to end 110 years of misery by simply beating another provincial club. Our cup record should be all it takes to motivate those players - they will be legends, possibly in front of any other Hibs team, all they have to do is win the diddy Cup.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Couldnt disagree more

They have everything to lose

They expect to beat us every time

We dont win Scottish cups

If we do lose it will be a 7 day wonder

When we win the pain will never end for them

You can also add that fud Ian Black's comments from the other day effectively stating that the winner of today semi-final would win the cup.

Keep them coming ya classless tramps.

On the contrary, it will devastate them if we beat them. Before the semis i didn't know a single Hearts fan who wanted a Hibs Hearts final, they were dreading it, if we lose it will be a sore one, but nothing more, we know we're sh...'i,,te , we have absolutely nothing to lose, they have everything to lose I remember the bs about the semi final, it was forgotten about soon enough, it will be the same here. If Hibernian win the cup they will NEVER forget it, if they win it it's just another win for the big team.

Blog Entries
    If our players need to be wound up for such a huge game by the opposition's mind-games we won't stand a chance on the day.

I bumped into a few jambo acquaintances last night. They couldn't believe I wanted a Hibs Hearts final and said they would be bricking it if it came to pass.

We have nothing to lose - they have all their petty safety blankets potentially being taken away. The boo-hooing will loud a long if we win.

Bring the ugly tramps on.

The writings on the wall

Ggtth

Official HMFC SC Arrogance Thread

Please post all messages, texts, tweets, status updates, quotes etc here from anyone associated with HMFC about how confident they are of winning the Scottish Cup on the 19th of May.

Be a great laugh to look at these, and a great keepsake if we do win

GGTTH

Quote from Aldo in other thread:

I have quite a few Yam friends (and yes I have friends) the majority are cracking themselves just like a few of us.

There is one person in particular and wears Romanov tinted specs most of the time. She is of the opinion that they have already won the cup and has been celebrating the result all day.

She text me to say

Heay Aldo... How you going to live with yourself when we put another 4 past you on the 19th May. There will be only 1 winner and for me the maroon ribbons are already on the cup.

Another derby day defeat beckons

Arrogant boot. For this I will gladly not rise to any bait and wait for my moment.

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaFletcher View Post
    Quote from Aldo in other thread:

I have quite a few Yam friends (and yes I have friends) the majority are cracking themselves just like a few of us.

There is one person in particular and wears Romanov tinted specs most of the time. She is of the opinion that they have already won the cup and has been celebrating the result all day.

She text me to say

Heay Aldo... How you going to live with yourself when we put another 4 past you on the 19th May. There will be only 1 winner and for me the maroon ribbons are already on the cup.

Another derby day defeat beckons

Arrogant boot. For this I will gladly not rise to any bait and wait for my moment.
    Quite incredible reasoning power there - there will be only 1 winner - i wonder how many of them it took to work that out.

IQ of one more than a plant...!

'aww it destiny, Pat fenlons army, It just has to happen....... NO it dusnae, Your team is jobby and will get ****ed in the final, Your team has been dominated for a 100 years and your managers a speky Dwarf, POTATO.... FTH 1902'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_and_green View Post
    Quite incredible reasoning power there - there will be only 1 winner - i wonder how many of them it took to work that out.

IQ of one more than a plant...!
    You are talking to people who think there have been four world wars. You'd confuse them if you put them in a round room and told them to pee in the corner.

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    I sometimes genuinely worry about the mental health of some hertz fans.

I had about 4 texts after we won yesterday whining about GOC supposedly being offside. Jambos on Facebook bleating about the lack of quality in our game. "You were both ***** just less ***** than Aberdeen". The mental gymnastics they put themselves through to avoid giving us any credit and to live up to their self proclaimed big team status is bizarre.

Same twats trying to noise me up after they won today. A simple "Well done. You deserved it" was sent in reply instead of whining about their soft penalty.

We'll see them on the 19th. Win, lose or draw - form is temporary class is permanent.

Hearts could pump us 7-0 in the final and I'd still walk away from the game comforted that I'm not one of them.

As said above I genuinely worry about the mental state of some of their fans, they really do think they're something that they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    As said above I genuinely worry about the mental state of some of their fans, they really do think they're something that they're not.
    They have delusions of humanity as well as of adequacy?

Genuinely believe there are a large number of their fans that hate Hibs more than they love their own team, quite sad really.