There was a thread last week regarding music for the journey through to Hampden and it kinda got me thinking. I've got a stash of rather tasty Hibby tunes on my ipod and I think its about time they were shared with a wider Hibby audience than just my friends & family. All of the traditional / classics are there obviously, but I've also got a few that I've never heard before in the pubs or on the buses.

The track listing is as follows:

1: Glory Glory to the Hibees - Hector Nicol
2: Goal Commentary - Hibs 2 vs 1 Celtic (1972 League Cup Final)
3: Turnbull's Tornadoes - Hibernian FC
4: Goal Commentary - Hearts 0 vs 7 Hibs
5: Hibernian (give Us a Goal) - Hibernian FC
6: Goal Commentary - Dundee 2 vs 0 Hearts (1986)
7: The Albert Kidd Song - Charlie & the Bhoys
8: Goal Commentary - Hibs 2 vs 0 Dunfermline (1991 Skol Cup Final)
9: Hibs Heroes - Colin Chisolm
10: Goal Commentary - Hibs 2 vs 1 Hearts (O’Neil & Harper New Years Day 1996)
11: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
12: Goal Commentary - Hibs 2 vs 1 Hearts (Lavety & Harper shaft their title hopes)
13: Born Slippy - Underworld (Trainspotting tune)
14: Goal Commentary - Hearts 0 vs 3 Hibs (Millenium Derby)
15: Cheer Up Sleepy Jean - The Monkees
16: Goal Commentary - Hibs 3 vs 1 Hearts (March 2000 Latapy, Sauzee & Mixu)
17: The Man From Marseille - Masters of Truemanship
18: Goal Commentary - Hibs 6 vs 2 Hearts
19: Beautiful Day - U2
20: Goal Commentary - Hibs 2 vs 1 Hearts (De la Cruz 36 seconds)
21: I'm On My Way - The Proclaimers
22: Goal Commentary - Hearts 1 vs 1 Hibs (John O'Neil's late equaliser to ensure they never beat Sauzee)
23: Goal Commentary - Hibs 1 vs 0 Hearts (93rd min O'Connor goal - we only need 10 men)
24: Goal Commentary - Hibs 2 vs 0 Hearts (October 2006 - you're not unbeatable)
25: Gold - Spandau Ballet feat. Rob Jones
26: Goal Commentary - Hibs 5 vs 1 Kilmarnock (2007 CIS Cup Final)
27: Sunshine on Leith - The Proclaimers

The Charity: I'm off to Malawi in August with the Raven Trust (an organisation set up through the Church of Scotland - for those who may care I am in no way religious - it's a long story but the minister used to organise games of football for me and my mates many, many moons ago). Anyway, the point of the trip is to build accommodation for some of the passing travellers, this in turn will provide jobs for some of the locals and also a steady income for the Church over there and the orphans that it supports.

Further information can be found at www.theraventrust.org

With this in mind, the cost of this top notch Hibby-tastic CD is a very reasonable charity donation of £7.

In terms of distribution, I live on Easter Road so nice and handy for anyone collecting tickets, buying cup final hats from the clubstore, leaving on a bus from the ground, etc, etc... if thats not possible then I'm sure we can sort something out.

If anyone's interested just drop me a wee PM.

Cheers.
And Hail Hail!