hibs.net Messageboard

Who is missing out?!

May 19, 13.30. Fenlon announces his team.

Who isn't making it?!

Stevenson will be back in the 16. Subs yesterday were Francomb, Doyle, Roy and Wotherspoon. All can probably make a claim to be involved.

Looking at the others there, none of them have a chance of making it. Galbraith, Stephens, O'Hanlon....but does Murray?!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    May 19, 13.30. Fenlon announces his team.

Who isn't making it?!

Stevenson will be back in the 16. Subs yesterday were Francomb, Doyle, Roy and Wotherspoon. All can probably make a claim to be involved.

Looking at the others there, none of them have a chance of making it. Galbraith, Stephens, O'Hanlon....but does Murray?!
    Well I don't know about the players but I'm going to miss out, I'm in Florida. I'm looking forward to being there but I knew walking out of Hampden yesterday I wouldn't be going. The last one against Celtic my son of 10 was crying walking out of Hampden. I said to him at the time not to worry we would be back again. Now he's 21 and for the first time ever I wont be with him at Hampden. I'm gutted and feel like gtreetin, but I'll be sitting right beside him in spirit.