hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by pedroorange View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No idea, i said SPL and read the my first post again. Maybe Petrie is listening to the Hibs fans and is being vocal in the meetings behind closed doors
    Right, got you.

It's the SPL that wants one of their biggest teams and 50% of their second biggest TV draw (i.e. Hibs vs Yams) relegated so, in order to facilitate this, the SPL is instructing referees, all of whom are employed and appointed to games by the SFA, to give decisions against Hibs. During all of this, 100% of the referees, SFA officials and SPL officials have kept this super-quiet and kept a story that would scandalise Scottish football out of the press.

Sounds reasonable when it's put like that, I suppose.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Even worse today

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leith Sansiro
    Quote Originally Posted by pedroorange View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The anti-hibs agenda is becoming embarrasingly blatent. It would appear that the media and the SPL hierarchy are absolutely desperate for Hibs to go down. Some of the blatent cheating from the ref today is now expected. Maybe Petrie behind the scenes is voicing his opinion about the Rangers situation to much. Im sure Lee Griffiths will get a letter about clapping to us at the end, and another 4 match ban for smiling
    Careful, don't want to sound like the other green and white mob. I would agree previous O'Connor dives has given referees a basis to assume Hibs players dive.