hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Last season was the first in over 50 years I didn't renew my S/T. This was for a number of reasons. At first I was like a bear with a sore head on a Sat afternoon but as the 1st half of the season wore on and the keek we were playing under CC it became easier to just stay away. However, since Fenlons arrival,[ no , not the results because they aren't that much better,] but the teams fight and improved commitment, allied with the way Fenlon comes across in interviews, I have a good feeling about next season so, swallowed my pride and purchesed my S/T for next season today.
    Ticket office was busy, queued up for about 15 min and when I did get served fairly large queue behind me. So guys, get down to the ticket office and give Pat a fighting chance for next year, you know it makes sense. Go On Go On Go On.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough

season ticket renewal

me and mrs.big gogs.2weeks ago,at our age we should know better,but what the hell

Quote Originally Posted by CraigK View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've renewed but am moving seats to hopefully get away from all of the moan folk where we sit (pretty much right in the middle of the East). Will probably move towards the singing section or further up towards the back.

Try the FF front, practically no-one sits there now so you should be safe from the moaners

First Team Breakthrough
    Renewed today with the heaviest heart ever still GGTH

@hibs.net private member

the new campaign

Quote Originally Posted by coco mc View Post
    Renewed today with the heaviest heart ever still GGTH
    I signed up today! a new season, a new start and the realistic hope that we will finish the new campain above our ugly neighbours was what prompted me get a new ticket.

The past two years have been hell, but im looking forward not back and I want to be there when we get the bragging rights!

Sent my wife down yesterday to renew for my son and me. Have to admit she's a Jambo to!!!!!

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I'm renewing this afternoon - Being honest, i'm not looking forward to shelling out £400 as i've stopped enjoying Football in general over the past 12 months, but i'd feel awful if I turned my back on the team.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Renewed on wednesday

GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough Gordon Quinn's Avatar

ST Questions

So......
    How many ST holders do you think we have right now (season 2011-12) and how will this compare with what we sell for next season if we
    1.) Win the cup or?
    2.) Don't win the cup but stay up?
    Answers on a postcard!!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Will renew at the end of the season

@hibs.net private member

Its taken 3 days but its done!! Between cards being cloned and then transeferring the money into my sons account and then his card being rejected and not being able to transfer it back without major hassle I finally did it! It better not have been more hassle than its worth I'll tell ye!

First Team Breakthrough Virginia Hibs's Avatar
    Kirriemuir Harp & Geneva Hibs SC renewed! At least 3 fans in FF next season!

@hibs.net private member Lang Toun Hibs's Avatar
    Purchased my first season ticket since 2003 today...and another couple of season tickets for two of the reasons that I wasn't able to renew back then. They're now old enough to come and see for themselves how and why Daddy can be a bit moody at times!

Yep.... I got mine. Famous Five Upper( Exec)
    Ooooo-errr missus. Get him !!
    Hmmmmmmmm .....anyhoo - Anyone know what makes this section so executivey ? Not sure why i forked out another 50 quid or what i get for that !

First Team Breakthrough Lungo--Drom's Avatar

Wink I've not renewed, I've just got my FIRST EVER ST!!!

:pfgwa
    Yep, finally done it after 34 years of following the Hibs, after the moths all flew out I've tipped ma wallet out and coughed up for ma FIRST EVER SEASON TICKET!!! Woo hooooo!!!!

HAIL HAIL THE HIBS ARE HERE!!!

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil the Hibby View Post
    Yep.... I got mine. Famous Five Upper( Exec)
    Ooooo-errr missus. Get him !!
    Hmmmmmmmm .....anyhoo - Anyone know what makes this section so executivey ? Not sure why i forked out another 50 quid or what i get for that !
    Comfy seat with armrests.

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    I hope now Hibs sell another 2-3k season tickets by guaranteeing a ticket to see a Hibs captain lifting the Scottush Cup, at Hampden versus our bitterest rivals

First Team Breakthrough mikethehibee69's Avatar
    Yep said I wouldn't after this season!!! BUT I have, but after returning a happyhibee from Hampden yesterday am looking forward now and praying for devine intervention and hopefully ..............................ssshhhhhh u know what

First Team Breakthrough mikethehibee69's Avatar
    WELCOME TO THE CLUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Lungo--Drom View Post
    :pfgwa
    Yep, finally done it after 34 years of following the Hibs, after the moths all flew out I've tipped ma wallet out and coughed up for ma FIRST EVER SEASON TICKET!!! Woo hooooo!!!!

HAIL HAIL THE HIBS ARE HERE!!!