hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bunch of erseholes fighting other bunch of erseholes, why can't they do it away from normal decent people. Or better still in the fast lane on the M8, last man standing then gets hung from motorway bridge............problem solved!
    What he said

2. Log in to remove the advert

Bunch of erseholes fighting other bunch of erseholes, why can't they do it away from normal decent people. Or better still in the fast lane on the M8, last man standing then gets hung from motorway bridge............problem solved!
    Where's the deterrence, or fun, it that? I think all convicted hoolies on both sides should be made to have a University Challenge style debate, chaired by Jeremy Paxman.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar

Everyone who goes to the games know's who these folk are, why dont the folk that moan about it all the time just not have a word with them when they are at the game and tell them there thoughts about what they think of them and the bad name they bring to the club.

But then i suppose why should the fans do anything about it when the people who run our club do nothing about it and they know who they are too.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Everyone who goes to the games know's who these folk are, why dont the folk that moan about it all the time just not have a word with them when they are at the game and tell them there thoughts about what they think of them and the bad name they bring to the club.

But then i suppose why should the fans do anything about it when the people who run our club do nothing about it and they know who they are too.
    I, for one, value my face

@hibs.net private member
    On STV website 8 arrested and 1 in hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Quote removed
    You could confuse the Rangers mob with questions a lot easier than that.

Explain your subservience to a pointless monarchy and a non existent god (even though 90% of you have never been in Church outwith weddings n funerals)....
    Last edited by Mikey; 11-03-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    You could confuse the Rangers mob with questions a lot easier than that.

Explain your subservience to a pointless monarchy and a non existent god (even though 90% of you have never been in Church outwith weddings n funerals)....
    Yes, I'm definitely overthinking things here...

'Explain the relevance of a false and confused view of 17th century Irish politics to the game of association football in modern Scotland...'

Yes, I'm definitely overthinking things here...

'Explain the relevance of a false and confused view of 17th century Irish politics to the game of association football in modern Scotland...'
    Easier one...

If you have no money, and owe a lot of people, which mason would you sleep with to get you out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Easier one...

If you have no money, and owe a lot of people, which mason would you sleep with to get you out of it?

...keeping in mind that the head of the Lodge is The Queen's husband.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Aged 48......deary me!

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Prob low key compared to what the semi draw has just thrown up.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    the first match on a neutral venue in years...will bring out biggest sized firms on both sides in years as the location and size of crowd will make evading police more possible

So after a QF transported back to the late 70's...the Semi could be a throw back to the late 80's....

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Where's the deterrence, or fun, it that? I think all convicted hoolies on both sides should be made to have a University Challenge style debate, chaired by Jeremy Paxman.
    You're a real sicko at times, Bob

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Reaper
    Quote Originally Posted by mickki40 View Post
    Was perambulating to get my train and it all kicked off. I had to get my camera out of course. And the Glasgow Polis were very polite to me on this occasion. I only got told to "F%^&k off by 2 of them. I asked to discuss this further at the station with my lawyer. They declined my kind offer. They asked me for my press pass. I told them I don't need one. They said I did. I said lets do it at the station then. They once more declined my kind offer. Pity... seeing as they were right in their own minds you would have thought they would have loved to nick me. Section 44 has now been repealed, sction 5 Public order was not breeched. They didn't know how to handle me. Took happy snaps on my zoom lens. Obviously deleted them all though.
    Mmmmm........and if said CCS and Rangers ICF had seen you taking pictures (which might not have been in their best interests I'm sure you'll agree) had come over and rapped you in the puss and broke yer Camera, no doubt you'd have then went greetin to said same Polis tae dae summin aboot it????

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    the first match on a neutral venue in years...will bring out biggest sized firms on both sides in years as the location and size of crowd will make evading police more possible

So after a QF transported back to the late 70's...the Semi could be a throw back to the late 80's....
    Okay, here's a plan.

We won't manage to fill Hampden. So, leave a big empty space for some pre-match and half-time paggering. They get their jollies, we get some blood-sport, public disorder is kept to a minimum, and Glasgow's finest get to scrape up the leftovers.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Mmmmm........and if said CCS and Rangers ICF had seen you taking pictures (which might not have been in their best interests I'm sure you'll agree) had come over and rapped you in the puss and broke yer Camera, no doubt you'd have then went greetin to said same Polis tae dae summin aboot it????
    You mean asking them to do their job instead of intimidating innocent bystanders? Shame on him.

Blog Entries
    Okay, here's a plan.

We won't manage to fill Hampden. So, leave a big empty space for some pre-match and half-time paggering. They get their jollies, we get some blood-sport, public disorder is kept to a minimum, and Glasgow's finest get to scrape up the leftovers.
    Your plan may be foiled - as we speak the tached one is drawing up his plans for semi-briefs to get final priority...so not at semi=not at final...even the most half hearted Hibs 'supporter' would not want to miss the possibility of the seemingly impossible happening and that chance to don their Buffalo Bill outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by down-the-slope View Post
    Your plan may be foiled - as we speak the tached one is drawing up his plans for semi-briefs to get final priority...so not at semi=not at final...even the most half hearted Hibs 'supporter' would not want to miss the possibility of the seemingly impossible happening and that chance to don their Buffalo Bill outfit....
    Hmm... ok... Plan B.

Let them have the run of the pitch at half time.

But, and this is non-negotiable.... the dress code is pink tutu and Jedward mask.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Reaper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    You mean asking them to do their job instead of intimidating innocent bystanders? Shame on him.
    Well if they were intimidating him, then fine that's out of order but I'm sure they were trying to get him out of the way (albeit no in the politest manner) for his own safety as well as other folks. No? I'm not judging anyone, merely pointing out that folk standing around making a nuisance of themselves doesn't help anyone really. But hey ho, whatever.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Well if they were intimidating him, then fine that's out of order but I'm sure they were trying to get him out of the way (albeit no in the politest manner) for his own safety as well as other folks. No? I'm not judging anyone, merely pointing out that folk standing around making a nuisance of themselves doesn't help anyone really. But hey ho, whatever.
    If it was about safety then yeah he'd have himself to blame and would look daft asking for police help after refusing to leave but it sounds here like typical police bullying: speak to the person like utter shi-te and make up some rule and expect them to believe it and do what they say 'cause they're in a uniform, and so good on good on him I say.

all the usual suspects were out in force yesterday and i found it amusing watching them during and after a running battle in the lane outside the bowling club about 10 minutes before kick off...as i turned the corner into the crowds outside the entrance where the ayr utd shop is i was greeted by the sight of several of edinburghs better known casuals talking excitedly into their mobile phones...i managed to listen in as an veteran 45 year old, baldy heided top boy relayed his location and the positions of the enemy fighters to his second in command...at the time there didn't appear to be a need for reinforcements as the ccs battalion had already bravely fought off a surprise counter attack by the ayr ground forces and with only a few minutes remaining until kick off it was probably the end of this particular round of hostilities...the u.n. peacekeepers correctly kept the ccs regiment locked in the stadium after the match to allow the thousands of ayr refugees the opportunity of a quick escape as it was clear that the ccs regiment had plans for further hostilities as the night unfolded...that these hostilities took place in glasgow against old foes, the icf volunteers, comes as no surprise and it can only be hoped that the children of those involved dont grow up to be like their 'old man'

Can we keep people's names out of it please folks.

Ta.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

I must lead a sheltered life as I wouldn't know even one of them if I fell over them!

Blog Entries
    Hmm... ok... Plan B.

Let them have the run of the pitch at half time.

But, and this is non-negotiable.... the dress code is pink tutu and Jedward mask.
    OK - but red and green TuTu's so mere mortals can keep up with the action, and primary school gym shoes to prevent proper grip.... we can let the retro Burberry shirts go just this once

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Can we keep people's names out of it please folks.

Ta.
    You mean like Mainboy.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    I must lead a sheltered life as I wouldn't know even one of them if I fell over them!

No offence to you, but they stand out like a sore thumb at games, and they seem to think they are some sort of celeb's as well.

Well kent face's no whits goan on.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    No offence to you, but they stand out like a sore thumb at games, and they seem to think they are some sort of celeb's as well.

None taken! I'll take my binos to the next game and scan the East from my perch in the West and see if anyone sticks out!

First Team Breakthrough Stanton's Avatar

This was on a Huns forum then quickly disappeared

From FF:

Just spoke to a transport copper, rangers & Chelsea fans were waiting on the hibs fans but seem to have underestimated hibs numbers, 1 Londoner took a hefty doin and after the melee a human ear was found on the station concourse!