hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it was Celtic in the position Rangers are in and we were playing Rangers tomorrow I very much doubt if there would be a 'two sets of fans uniting in song' thread here, pathetic.
    Will miss the game unfortunately, but at least I'll miss out on suffering an even more triumphalist than usual Celtic support.
    Hate them both just the same, so makes no difference to me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    If it was Celtic in the position Rangers are in and we were playing Rangers tomorrow I very much doubt if there would be a 'two sets of fans uniting in song' thread here, pathetic.
    Will miss the game unfortunately, but at least I'll miss out on suffering an even more triumphalist than usual Celtic support.
    If it were HMFC in the position that RFC are now in, wonder if the CFC fans reacted in the same way as the HFC fans,or sang along with them, at times during the game?

all very thoughtful. all very versed. all nice and all very, no doubt, sincere.
    just remember, for one moment, that the institution that is Glasgow Rangers FC is the same institution that despises the very rock our club stands for/on. They HATE Hibernian. They HATE our colours. They HATE our name. They hate EVERYTHING we are.
    Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia Na Eir View Post
    just remember, for one moment, that the institution that is Glasgow Rangers FC is the same institution that despises the very rock our club stands for/on. They HATE Hibernian. They HATE our colours. They HATE our name. They hate EVERYTHING we are.
    Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG
    IRWG

The Institute for Research on Women and Gender?

Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG
    Who gives a ****?

Celtic nearly killed off our club, nearly ended our existence.

We have a change to get a bit of space between ourselves and the Pars, we could increase our chances by getting stuck into the 3000 Septic fans that come.

Instead, ********s like yourselves are creaming yourselves that you get to join in singing with fans you wish to be with each week instead of actually spending the 90 minutes supporting Hibs.

Do everyone a favour and **** off to Parkhead.

Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG
    By the way, would you like to expand on the very rock our club stands for? Got me quite confused with that one.

We should unite with Celtic fans in singing some of the favourite Rangers ditties to show Alex Salmon, the SPL, SFA, Government and media just how much we love our ailing Glasgow brothers. We heard them all again yesterday at Ibrox, so no excuse for not know the words

Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG
    Ca plane pour moi. Pogo Pogo. Lest we forget, a couple of the more palatable plastic songs for you to enjoy.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by EasterRoad4Ever View Post
    We should unite with Celtic fans in singing some of the favourite Rangers ditties to show Alex Salmon, the SPL, SFA, Government and media just how much we love our ailing Glasgow brothers. We heard them all again yesterday at Ibrox, so no excuse for not know the words
    The way the SFA works[or doesn't work] this would mean the Hibs fans being trawled through the **** for singing sectarian/racist/bigoted songs.

Celtic meanwhile would be given a warning as it was'only a minority' of their fans could be heard singing.

Scotland 2012 buddy.That's how it is. That is how it has been for as long as i remember.

What a totally pointless thread!!

We have more important stuff to be focussing on today like trying to open up a gap over Dunfermline. Why supporters are getting excited at the thought of singing a couple of songs with the Celtic support as opposed to making a racket for our team is beyond me. Do you think the Ranger support will sing with us when Hearts go to the wall?

I really hope that the only songs coming from Easter Road today are ones of encouragement to PF and the boys. The only thing I care about is Hibs, I couldn't give aabout Rangers, Celtic, Hearts or any other team for that matter!

Come on the cabbage!!

Last edited by MSK; 19-02-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Swear filter is there for a reason

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG
    Think your getting a bit carried away. It's only days since we played a bounce game against them at East Mains.
    Rangers were one of our few friends back in the beginning at a time when most clubs wouldn't give us the time of day.

So if we're not meant to laugh at Rangers today, does that mean it was wrong to trade jokes about the Huns with Celtic-supporting friends this week?

Who we are playing should be irrelevant when taking the piss out of the Huns, and my only regret is that Celtic aren't in the same position.

I'll happily laugh at rangers but we still need at least a point from this one. How about "the jambos are next!" for those who don't want to associate themselves with that lot?

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Here's a song

"We hope that you're next
    We hope that you're neeeeexxtt
    Two cheeks of the same arse
    We hope that you're next"

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberlin View Post
    IRWG

The Institute for Research on Women and Gender?
    What does it actually mean?

Let's all laugh at rangers while waving £20 notes in the air.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    Hate them both just the same, so makes no difference to me.
    My thoughts exactly.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Hello Hello, one bigot down and one to go.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    What does it actually mean?

Well, it's nothing to do with the IRWG Community of Scholars - most of that lot can't read.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    RFC RIP it won't be, though. Clubs go into administration, the administrators sort things out, buyers are found and the club goes on - it happened to Hibs, IIRC, and STF was the buyer. The only Scottish team that's gone into admin and died is Gretna, and anyone who equates Rangers with Gretna really needs to take a reality check for several months in a room with rubber wallpaper. It isn't going to happen.

We've had threads on here off and on for the past five years or so celebrating Hearts' imminent demise; last time I looked, they were still here and eight places farther up the league than us.

Rangers, like most other clubs that go into administration, will survive, and all the gloating that's going on will look REALLY REALLY STUPID in a few weeks' time.

However, don't let me stop you. Looking REALLY REALLY STUPID, that is.
    I've not once mentioned that the huns will cease to be.....I merely gloat as administration is not a good position for any company to be in. I think you should check out what its consequents are though. the mere fact that this "famous Scottish institution" (and their following) are embarrassed is good enough for me. Their days of spending big are over.

The idea that us as Hibs fans have got anything to gloat about is absurd in our present position. Our only concern should be the desperate position WE are in. Laughing at the huns is all very well, personally its anger I feel as make no mistake they will emerge from this in a stronger position & without anyone bejng held responsible for cheating etc that they are guilty of. If there was any justice charges would be brought and they would at very least be expelled from the league and made to start at the bottom, its not going to happen.

Just got back in from work and obviously I must have missed a cracking day out. What with the game being a 5 goal spectacle and our friendly little sing-song. What was on the song sheet?

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Well, did anyone join in the sing song today?
    How anyone could have suggested that in the first place is beyond me. After having the unfortunate experience of walking down Easter Road in among the clarty, trakie bottomed, buckfast swilling tramps, it beggars belief that anyone on here could feel any affinity with that shower of wasters.
    Anyone on here that does should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Sets of fans unite?

We're struggling against relegation, and all a minority of bigots amongst the Hibs support want to do is to suck up to their Celtic heroes by trying to ally our club with these weegie low lifes? Unbelievable. Were you still "uniting" with your pals at 0-1? 0-2? 0-3? 0-4? 0-5? The final whistle?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hainan Hibs View Post
    Who gives a ****?

Celtic nearly killed off our club, nearly ended our existence.

We have a change to get a bit of space between ourselves and the Pars, we could increase our chances by getting stuck into the 3000 Septic fans that come.

Instead, ********s like yourselves are creaming yourselves that you get to join in singing with fans you wish to be with each week instead of actually spending the 90 minutes supporting Hibs.

Do everyone a favour and **** off to Parkhead.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Lest we forget.
    GGTTH
    IRWG
    What has Rangers got to do with Hibs anyway? Hearts are our local rivals, not Rangers. So what if they hate our colours? They are the ignorant bigots - just like their Celtic counter parts. This has nothing to do with Hibs. And what do you mean they hate everything we are? We are a non sectarian team, with supporters from all walks of life, from the Capital city of Scotland, with a long and proud tradition. Let them hate that. I for one am proud of it.

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibs View Post
    We're struggling against relegation, and all a minority of bigots amongst the Hibs support want to do is to suck up to their Celtic heroes by trying to ally our club with these weegie low lifes? Unbelievable. Were you still "uniting" with your pals at 0-1? 0-2? 0-3? 0-4? 0-5? The final whistle?
    Wisnae many joining in next to me and some of those boys are not lovers of der hun. Bigots? suck up to CeltIc heroes? 0-1 0-2 etc? At least it wisnae 7 zip because that would have been a pub team peformance. Apologies if you're not a Yam but you sure smell like one

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I'm sure I remember similar happening at Hampden in 2001 with both sets of fans uniting in renditions of 'no huns at hampden' and 'no hearts at hampden'.
    I was there, and don't recall both sets of fans uniting at all (thankfully), apart from a few deluded Celtic wannanbes amongst the Hibs support sucking up to their un-washed pals on the way to the game - pathetic then, and pathetic now. Were they still singing about "no Huns at Hampden" at 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, or when Celtic lifted the trophy? Your Celtic buddies have zero interest if Hearts were there or not - it's only Rangers they care about. Let's start focusing on the real issues at our own club.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityHibs View Post
    Wisnae many joining in next to me and some of those boys are not lovers of der hun. Bigots? suck up to CeltIc heroes? 0-1 0-2 etc? At least it wisnae 7 zip because that would have been a pub team peformance. Apologies if you're not a Yam but you sure smell like one
    How on earth does anything I've said make me "smell like a yam"? I am a Hibs fan of 40 years and, like the majority of Hibs fans I know, have zero interest in any other club.

I smell a yam.