hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1416 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 4169161316136614061414141514161417141814261466 ... LastLast
Results 42,451 to 42,480 of 44390
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    *PHONE RINGS*

"hello, Daily Record Offices how can I help?"

"are you the picture editor?"

"Yes I am"

"well on behalf of all the decent people in Scotland, tell your boss we think you deserve a payrise..."
    I do wonder if the person who chose that photo to go with the article is a Celtic fan who knew exactly what they were doing.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    That's a classic! I did shake my head at the DR trotting him out as the epitome of brotherly love considering his history. IIRC he was part of the gang who persuaded poor, befuddled Gazza to simulate playing the flute.
    Not to mention his role in the battle of Bothwell bridge.

Phil Mac saying that Sevco have arranged another "overdraft" I thought they just recorded a 6 month profit? (Yes I know..........)

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/02/28/my-quiet-week/

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Phil Mac saying that Sevco have arranged another "overdraft" I thought they just recorded a 6 month profit? (Yes I know..........)

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/02/28/my-quiet-week/
    His previous blog compares Rodgers to an IRA informer. Ok, Phil ...

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Regardless of personal opinions of him, there is a document on the blog? Kind of alarming for Sevco if they are having to take out more loans no?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Don't know whether the new overdraft is correct, but aren't they currently 25 million in debt? They are desperate to stop Celtic getting ten-in-a-row and are gambling on spending big to stop it. I'm sure this will end well....
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Has anyone actually totted up how much they've sp****d since their formation in 2012?

First Team Regular Topographic Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Has anyone actually totted up how much they've sp****d since their formation in 2012?
    Has anyone actually totted up how many times Phil Mac Four Names, that annoying John James money grabber or any other tedious blogger has predicted the imminent demise of that terrible club.

Last time I checked, they were knocking in goals and packing out their hate-filled stadium.

These bloggers are nearly as odious and self opinionated as the MSM they claim to have replaced.

Appears that the Takeover Panel may be back in court on Friday chasing Sir Glib and Shameless? Here's hoping that Lady Wolffe is in the foulest of foul moods......

https://johnjamessite.com/2019/02/28...rica/#comments

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Appears that the Takeover Panel may be back in court on Friday chasing Sir Glib and Shameless? Here's hoping that Lady Wolffe is in the foulest of foul moods......

https://johnjamessite.com/2019/02/28...rica/#comments
    It may be that the Court just need proof that the procedure has been properly carried out.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    It may be that the Court just need proof that the procedure has been properly carried out.
    Good God man - can you let me enjoy a nights sleep dreaming happy thoughts about Sevco being in the s***e just once?

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Good God man - can you let me enjoy a nights sleep dreaming happy thoughts about Sevco being in the s***e just once?
    I charge for wet dream services 😂

I charge for wet dream services 😂
    To f*****n scared to sleep at all now with that image in my head. If the wife cuddles in she'll get launched oot of the bed....... womenfolk and cats flying everywhere......

@hibs.net private member
    Do people need to go to court to do that?

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    Do people need to go to court to do that?
    I think in the glib and shameless liar's case, it would be a prudent move.

Regardless of personal opinions of him, there is a document on the blog? Kind of alarming for Sevco if they are having to take out more loans no?
    Yes, they have racked up unsustainable debt. Mostly soft loans from Huns (chiefly directors). It seems these have dried up somewhat.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Seen that. Hilarious. Also horseshoeing in how his granny is more republican than anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Topographic Hibby View Post
    Has anyone actually totted up how many times Phil Mac Four Names, that annoying John James money grabber or any other tedious blogger has predicted the imminent demise of that terrible club.

Last time I checked, they were knocking in goals and packing out their hate-filled stadium.

These bloggers are nearly as odious and self opinionated as the MSM they claim to have replaced.
    Last time a club from Ibrox went bust the had just won 3 titles in a row, were knocking in goals and packing their stadium. Most clubs who go bust do so after a period of relative success. It’s because they are overspending to achieve that success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Last time a club from Ibrox went bust the had just won 3 titles in a row, were knocking in goals and packing their stadium. Most clubs who go bust do so after a period of relative success. It’s because they are overspending to achieve that success.
    I’ll concede that point, and add in defrauding Hector on an industrial scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

Weren't they trying to sign a player even as they were entering admin? Can't remember who it was but I seem to recall that it was stopped by the SFA....

Edit - Daniel Cousin?

These “ odious “ bloggers are generally the only source of researched information. They don’t get everything right but this week have provided copies of TRFC’s application for finance from Close Brothers where other sources simply regurgitate their unaudited accounts showing a £5 million profit.
    Don’t forget it took the South African authorities 13 years to bring King to justice.
    No point in shooting the messenger.
    JJ produced a copy of the Takeover Panel papers taking King back to court today, you won’t find that anywhere else. Don’t know what the outcome will be, can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHLANDLEITHER View Post
    These “ odious “ bloggers are generally the only source of researched information. They don’t get everything right but this week have provided copies of TRFC’s application for finance from Close Brothers where other sources simply regurgitate their unaudited accounts showing a £5 million profit.
    Don’t forget it took the South African authorities 13 years to bring King to justice.
    JJ produced a copy of the Takeover Panel papers taking King back to court today, you won’t find that anywhere else. Don’t know what the outcome will be, can only hope.
    Well said mate

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGHLANDLEITHER View Post
    "Odious" ?

@hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    "Odious" ?
    JJ does come across pretty badly, what with the constant demands for donations, and recent comments about Leanne Dempster that were at the very least bordering on homophobia (which he has previous for)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    JJ does come across pretty badly, what with the constant demands for donations, and recent comments about Leanne Dempster that were at the very least bordering on homophobia (which he has previous for)
    It's a real pity in my opinion. He started off as a breath of fresh air but eventually descended into just saying stuff for shock value and then seems to genuinely wonder why other blogs are more popular than his. He doesn't seem to be able to discuss anything currently other than freemasonary at the SFA and John Beaton et al being bent. JJ will eventually just fade away in my opinion......

It's a real pity in my opinion. He started off as a breath of fresh air but eventually descended into just saying stuff for shock value and then seems to genuinely wonder why other blogs are more popular than his. He doesn't seem to be able to discuss anything currently other than freemasonary at the SFA and John Beaton et al being bent. JJ will eventually just fade away in my opinion......
    That’s why rangerstaxcase.com remains out on his own in terms of successful blogs. He only posted a blog if he had something to say.
    He was also ignored by the MSM but his blog was the only source of information on an obvious fraud. Shame the game was so corrupt that even when it all came out the other clubs gave them a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    "Odious" ?
    Read some of the things JJ has said about Hibs, LD and RP. Don’t get me started on Phil either. I said it and stand by it.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    Read some of the things JJ has said about Hibs, LD and RP. Don’t get me started on Phil either. I said it and stand by it.
    Fair enough. Though probably even homophobes and people who don't like Hibs can make a useful contribution in the information vacuum that is the SMSM. (Though they should of course be called out on the homophobia.)

@hibs.net private member CyberSauzee's Avatar
    A good summary.

He loves a conspiracy theory as well. Faked moon landings, the McCanns, 9/11... You name it and he's got the definite inside knowledge of a cover up. It does him no favours.

Speaking of odious, here is the latest on the guy that takes that term to a whole other level....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47422756

Have to be honest and admit I have no idea what this means. Posters more informed than me will keep us right.