hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1357 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 35785712571307134713551356135713581359136714071457 ... LastLast
Results 40,681 to 40,710 of 44390

1. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bomber on the steps of Ibrox was a particular highlight. I highly recommend a second watch.

They really are gullible idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    I was told today that the rangers condition is bad for Scottish football. I pointed out that Hibs - winning the cup, 18,000 average attendance, Hearts high average attendance, Aberdeen 2nd place a number of times and decent average attendance and LC win, St J SC win, Dundee Utd cup win etc etc and der hun having won the square root of **** all suggested that it was very good for Scottish football and only really bad for them. He countered with " but Hibs are never going to win the league" he gave up when I said but neither are rangers any time soon.
    Full of their own self importance and Scottish football is doing ok thanks very much and part of that is because they are *****. They don't get, or don't want to get, that a strong challenge to celtic doesn't need to come just from them but is much better to come from 4 or 5 teams. Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts and der hun challenging would be much better than the duopoly we have historically had

I don't want these filth challenging for anything - if they did, for me, it'd be like they were being rewarded for their cheating !. Before their cheating came out I always felt like a dark-cloud had descended on the game whenever they 'won' anything !

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    He really is very good at the smug Celtc prick thing,
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    As well as the rewriting of history.

The other day, he tweeted that Sevco is the legal name for the club, and that they "trade as" RFC. I called him out about it, but have had no reply.

Such is his standing, that many will believe him on this, and other things, without question.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Standard behaviour.

The last Celtc fan who tried to give me a ‘if you know your history’ lecture suddenly lost all interest in the subject when I bit back and corrected his fanciful rubbish.
    Why worry? I lost interest in correcting halfwit tics 30 years ago. You will never get through to them. Ever. Soap dodgers they will remain for eternity.
    CWG thanks for years financial expertise but imo your zombie attitude has gone too far. They are Zombies, FFS! Let one bite you if your that desperate to be in amongst!
    Tics are so so easy, couple of facts pre 1887, their bottom jaw drops, they realise they’re skelped, they retreat cos education isnae for them. Easy.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    I was told today that the rangers condition is bad for Scottish football. I pointed out that Hibs - winning the cup, 18,000 average attendance, Hearts high average attendance, Aberdeen 2nd place a number of times and decent average attendance and LC win, St J SC win, Dundee Utd cup win etc etc and der hun having won the square root of **** all suggested that it was very good for Scottish football and only really bad for them. He countered with " but Hibs are never going to win the league" he gave up when I said but neither are rangers any time soon.
    Full of their own self importance and Scottish football is doing ok thanks very much and part of that is because they are *****. They don't get, or don't want to get, that a strong challenge to celtic doesn't need to come just from them but is much better to come from 4 or 5 teams. Hibs, Aberdeen, Hearts and der hun challenging would be much better than the duopoly we have historically had
    Great post

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by majorhibs View Post
    Why worry? I lost interest in correcting halfwit tics 30 years ago. You will never get through to them. Ever. Soap dodgers they will remain for eternity.
    CWG thanks for years financial expertise but imo your zombie attitude has gone too far. They are Zombies, FFS! Let one bite you if your that desperate to be in amongst!
    Tics are so so easy, couple of facts pre 1887, their bottom jaw drops, they realise they’re skelped, they retreat cos education isnae for them. Easy.
    Not sure what you mean. Last week I was a Jambo. This week a Hun?

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar

On the plus side you're getting good value out of your union flag. Every little helps
    Last edited by Mr White; 19-04-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Blog Entries

LTYHF

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304

I frequently have that problem reading major's posts too, but he's also called me a hun on several occasions. I wear it like a badge of pride these days.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    You undercover Tims with your deflectionary wiles.

Andy Halliday

According to Mark McDougall of the Daily Record “Raging Andy Halliday screams at Rangers fan as he's hooked after horror first half”.

In his in-depth expose McDougall pointed out the following: “It's then understood a Rangers supporter shouted at him as he made his way to the bench and Halliday reacted angrily to the abuse appearing to mouth f***ing bawbag, with the supporter believed to have been taken away by stewards”.

It’s just a shame this “journalist” didn’t post the following photo in support of his claim:

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

Two cheeks, same erse

I know you're actually a Hibby.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Curried View Post
    According to Mark McDougall of the Daily Record “Raging Andy Halliday screams at Rangers fan as he's hooked after horror first half”.

In his in-depth expose McDougall pointed out the following: “It's then understood a Rangers supporter shouted at him as he made his way to the bench and Halliday reacted angrily to the abuse appearing to mouth f***ing bawbag, with the supporter believed to have been taken away by stewards”.

It’s just a shame this “journalist” didn’t post the following photo in support of his claim:

Halliday looks like your stereotypical hun. They all have the same facial expression

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

They are Sevco staff, surely?

They are Sevco staff, surely?
    That's his point.

There are a few photos of the incident, from different angles. He's clearly screaming at the front row of the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Glad it brought a smile to your face. Whoever actually made it is to be commended. Couldn't help but put in on my Facebook page😂😂🤡🤡😂😂

First Team Regular Topographic Hibby's Avatar

Jimmy Nicholl looks are real busy guy. Big help to the manager.............

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Topographic Hibby View Post
    Jimmy Nicholl looks are real busy guy. Big help to the manager.............
    And I can’t belive they’ve let the boy Bates sit with them either
    He’s told them to get too

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    That's his point.

There are a few photos of the incident, from different angles. He's clearly screaming at the front row of the bench.

Ah!

You seem to change your allegiances more often than I change my socks.

It's about time you picked one team and stuck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    You seem to change your allegiances more often than I change my socks.

It's about time you picked one team and stuck to them.
    ***ake, your feet must be mingin....

I'll always be loyal to the famous. Forever blowing bubbles, and never walking alone.

I'll always be loyal to the famous. Forever blowing bubbles, and never walking alone.

I sense a Michael Jackson joke somewhere in the ether.....

Anybody want to guess how long "EastEnclosureBear" is going to last on SevcoMedia?

You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has **** all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big **** off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as ****ing day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable ****s. 2018 and *****s are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a **** :lol:

Probably upset a fair few on here giving it its our heritage, your not a Rangers fan etc the usual when someone tells it how it is.

Educate yourselves, take a step back, replace that empty mind with open one. You’ll find your quality of life improves not sitting there just ****ing raging over a religion or some other irrelevant pish.

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Anybody want to guess how long "EastEnclosureBear" is going to last on SevcoMedia?
    I didn't realise they had such enlightened souls in their ranks.East Enclosure Bear's to be commended.

But on a wider note how long can the present shambles go on?Change there must be coming.King's got to be on his way.He doesn't seem to have the cash to buy up the shares hes been told by the Court to purchase.He must be sick to the back teeth of the cost of his failures to date and all the ongoing backbiting.
    Almost feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by hughio View Post
    I didn't realise they had such enlightened souls in their ranks.East Enclosure Bear's to be commended.

But on a wider note how long can the present shambles go on?Change there must be coming.King's got to be on his way.He doesn't seem to have the cash to buy up the shares hes been told by the Court to purchase.He must be sick to the back teeth of the cost of his failures to date and all the ongoing backbiting.
    Almost feel sorry for him.

How long is it now since the DR claimed he was going to comply with the Share Purchase order?

They seem to have gone awfully quiet on the subject ever since.

@hibs.net private member

Loyal eh! Burn the witch.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    What thread is that on? I'd love to see the reactions to that post.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Some fair points 😅
    You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has **** all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big **** off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as ****ing day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable ****s. 2018 and *****s are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a **** :lol:

Probably upset a fair few on here giving it its our heritage, your not a Rangers fan etc the usual when someone tells it how it is.

Educate yourselves, take a step back, replace that empty mind with open one. You’ll find your quality of life improves not sitting there just ****ing raging over a religion or some other irrelevant pish.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    Some fair points
    You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has **** all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot?

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big **** off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as ****ing day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable ****s. 2018 and *****s are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a ****

It'll never catch on

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...ummel/?page=37

As usual, there is a clamour for an orange kit. EEB's post is in response to someone suggesting they do one in UVF colours (orange/purple).

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...ummel/?page=37

As usual, there is a clamour for an orange kit. EEB's post is in response to someone suggesting they do one in UVF colours (orange/purple).

I'm actually quite surprised at the low level of replies he received. Maybe it's beginning to sink in that their problem lies with the baggage they carry...

... Aye! OK! I'm away for a lie down