hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1290 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 29079011901240128012881289129012911292130013401390 ... LastLast
Results 38,671 to 38,700 of 44390
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many have I asked her? Strange reply. If you had been following the thread you would know that Tracey had said she would get back to us as she did not know what the hold up was with the statement the board had agreed to release.
    No need to be so aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry if you took my post as aggressive, I just think you're being a bit unfair on Tracey here when there are more senior members on the board you could ask.

I have written 3 personal emails to Leann about various subjects and had an answer on each occasion, I'm sure you would too if you were to ask her.

I'm confident the board are doing everything in Hibs best interest surrounding the matter and making a statement for the sake of it would serve no purpose.

I don't know if you have noticed but it's only a handful of posters who seem to care about this subject and in no way when you keep using the term WE are you speaking on behalf of anything like the majority of Hibs supporters.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Super_JMcGinn View Post
    Sorry if you took my post as aggressive, I just think you're being a bit unfair on Tracey here when there are more senior members on the board you could ask.

I have written 3 personal emails to Leann about various subjects and had an answer on each occasion, I'm sure you would too if you were to ask her.

I'm confident the board are doing everything in Hibs best interest surrounding the matter and making a statement for the sake of it would serve no purpose.

I don't know if you have noticed but it's only a handful of posters who seem to care about this subject and in no way when you keep using the term WE are you speaking on behalf of anything like the majority of Hibs supporters.
    Lucky you. When I wrote to Hibs on this issue, I never even got a courtesy reply.
    I'm not being unfair on Tracey at all. She is that fans rep on the board and had promised to get back to us on this issue. I'm sure she will. It's you who is suggesting she doesn't have enough time to do the job.
    As for how many fans care, maybe it is just a minority interest. Does that make it any less worthwhile? Are the interests of all minorities to be ignored?

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries

that's why there is only 1295 pages? There are more than a few and I'd guess the majority of Hibs fans want this dealt with asap and see justice done.

Left by mutual consent!
    Lucky you. When I wrote to Hibs on this issue, I never even got a courtesy reply.
    I'm not being unfair on Tracey at all. She is that fans rep on the board and had promised to get back to us on this issue. I'm sure she will. It's you who is suggesting she doesn't have enough time to do the job.
    As for how many fans care, maybe it is just a minority interest. Does that make it any less worthwhile? Are the interests of all minorities to be ignored?

Did you write to leann personally? I think she was quoted as saying she would always reply to any email, and she most certainly did to mine.

Tracey is the fans rep but I'm sure she also has a life of her own and the job as a fans rep is not a 24/7 one, if she said she would get back to you I'm sure she will.

I still think you're better off directing these questions to more senior board members though.

You do seem to get on the reps back quite a bit, I understand keeping them on their toes due to lack of communication with previous reps etc, but I'm sure once she has the info, then she will post it.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    that's why there is only 1295 pages? There are more than a few and I'd guess the majority of Hibs fans want this dealt with asap and see justice done.
    Then your guess would be wrong Mr. Smith, read back and you will see the same posters repeatedly, with I suspect a few not so undercover celtic fans thrown in along the way with a low-post-count.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Then your guess would be wrong Mr. Smith, read back and you will see the same posters repeatedly, with I suspect a few not so undercover celtic fans thrown in along the way with a low-post-count.
    Don't think so. I've followed this from the outset and clearly folk are upset by the cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    You do seem to get on the reps back quite a bit, I understand keeping them on their toes due to lack of communication with previous reps etc, but I'm sure once she has the info, then she will post it.
    I think you might be confusing me with someone else? This is the only question I've asked of the reps. I briefly spoke to Amit about this same issue but that's it.
    I understand that they are not full time but this is a fairly big issue and as the rest of the club is being run pretty well just now then I don't think it's too much to ask for some feedback on this?

Did you write to leann personally? I think she was quoted as saying she would always reply to any email, and she most certainly did to mine.

Tracey is the fans rep but I'm sure she also has a life of her own and the job as a fans rep is not a 24/7 one, if she said she would get back to you I'm sure she will.

I still think you're better off directing these questions to more senior board members though.
    What would be the point of having fans reps on the board if we have to go to Leeann anytime we want to know what's going on? I'm not really following the logic of that? That would just undermine the position of the fans reps. I don't want to do that.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else? This is the only question I've asked of the reps. I briefly spoke to Amit about this same issue but that's it.
    I understand that they are not full time but this is a fairly big issue and as the rest of the club is being run pretty well just now then I don't think it's too much to ask for some feedback on this?

Apologies if it isn't yourself I am thinking about, I thought I had seen you posting a few previous posts in the past regarding reps and their communication, memory is rather hazy though.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Ozyhibby;5149376]How many have I asked her? Strange reply. If you had been following the thread you would know that Tracey had said she would get back to us as she did not know what the hold up was with the statement the board had agreed to release.

You asked a question which was really a statement, " no answer from Tracey Hibs?" I'm also keen to know where we stand on the issue but as others have said posting rhetorical questions on here is unlikely to provide that answer. I agree a Fans' rep has responsibilities but this is a historic issue which I think only more seasoned members of our Board can answer.

[QUOTE=brog;5149541]
    How many have I asked her? Strange reply. If you had been following the thread you would know that Tracey had said she would get back to us as she did not know what the hold up was with the statement the board had agreed to release.

You asked a question which was really a statement, " no answer from Tracey Hibs?" I'm also keen to know where we stand on the issue but as others have said posting rhetorical questions on here is unlikely to provide that answer. I agree a Fans' rep has responsibilities but this is a historic issue which I think only more seasoned members of our Board can answer.
    I know Tracey checks the thread regularly so was just posting in case she had forgotten about it.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    Fans reps are fans reps, they take the rough with the smooth. At least Tracey has done what she said she'd do, and come on here and other various web sites and give us updates on whats happening.

The other rep promised he'd be more media friendly, but I have not seen much of this and Tracey seems to be the one left to take all the flack.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    The board don't want to make a statement and hope it all blows over. Cowards.
    45 AND RISING

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Fans reps are fans reps, they take the rough with the smooth. At least Tracey has done what she said she'd do, and come on here and other various web sites and give us updates on whats happening.

The other rep promised he'd be more media friendly, but I have not seen much of this and Tracey seems to be the one left to take all the flack.
    Don't think he'll be back till election time
    45 AND RISING

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_nation View Post
    The board don't want to make a statement and hope it all blows over. Cowards.
    I think they will but it will be after the SFA have dealt with Lennon.

Left by mutual consent!
    Just because people don't post on this thread, doesn't mean they don't want action taken against cheating and preventative measures put in place to stop cheating. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has very rarely posted here (if at all) who reads the thread and cares about the Scottish game.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

he's certainly not speaking on YOUR behalf, eh Gail

keep up the good work ozyhibby, hopefully the vile hun bigots get those stolen leagues taken off of them :)

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    I think they will but it will be after the SFA have dealt with Lennon.
    For what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    For what?
    Ibrox giruy gesture. Mixu was dealt with for similar. I'll be surprised if Lennon wont be too.

Ibrox giruy gesture. Mixu was dealt with for similar. I'll be surprised if Lennon wont be too.
    As far as I know, there's been no letter of complaint from the compliance officer, which usually arrives within a couple of days. They'd also look a bit silly disciplining him for something the police have looked at and dismissed. I think we've heard the last of it.

I think you will find that most of us want hese *******s dealt with properly,but not all of us feel the need to post regularly on this thread due to the legal nature of the cases, I for one cant get my head round alot of it but doesnt mean I dont want justice for Scottish fitba, or commas.

Suspect it is you, who are in a minority on this issue.

As far as I know, there's been no letter of complaint from the compliance officer, which usually arrives within a couple of days. They'd also look a bit silly disciplining him for something the police have looked at and dismissed. I think we've heard the last of it.
    You may well be correct but just because he did nothing illegal doesn't mean he hasn't done something that contravenes football governance. Bringing the game into disrepute springs to mind. He may be off the hook as there were mitigating circumstances that the SFA might not want to rake over for their own selfish reasons. I would think that football would be in a worse state however if opposition managers wee allowed on a weekly basis give opposition fans a Giryu gesture. Like I said I'd be surprised if he isn't dealt with. I don't think Hibs would make any statements prior to that.
    Last edited by greenlex; 21-08-2017 at 05:22 PM.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    You may well be correct but just because he did nothing illegal doesn't mean he hasn't done something that contravenes football governance. Bringing the game into disrepute springs to mind. He may be off the hook as there were mitigating circumstances that the SFA might not want to raid over for their own selfish reasons. I would think that football would be in a worse state however if opposition managers wee allowed on a weekly basis give opposition fans a Giryu gesture. Like I said I'd be surprised if he isn't dealt with. I don't think Hibs would make any statements prior to that.
    They said on Sportsound at the weekend that he will probably be cited for it. The delay was because the compliance officer was busy last week with all the appeals

You may well be correct but just because he did nothing illegal doesn't mean he hasn't done something that contravenes football governance. Bringing the game into disrepute springs to mind. He may be off the hook as there were mitigating circumstances that the SFA might not want to raid over for their own selfish reasons. I would think that football would be in a worse state however if opposition managers wee allowed on a weekly basis give opposition fans a Giryu gesture. Like I said I'd be surprised if he isn't dealt with. I don't think Hibs would make any statements prior to that.
    Hit the nail right on the head. They would be risking the whole sectarian question being back on the front pages. Not going to happen imo

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    They said on Sportsound at the weekend that he will probably be cited for it. The delay was because the compliance officer was busy last week with all the appeals
    Possibly Billy. Even allowing for that, I think tomorrow would have to be a reasonable limit for something to be said. Appeals were dealt with on Thursday

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Possibly Billy. Even allowing for that, I think tomorrow would have to be a reasonable limit for something to be said. Appeals were dealt with on Thursday
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Thinking again on what Sportsound said, it's entirely possible that they're talking through their extra holes. Why would the compliance officer be involved in the appeals? Those appeals were against red cards which did not involve him.

Re. Andrew Dickson
    https://thecelticblog.com/2017/08/bl...-all-fans/amp/