hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1285 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 28578511851235127512831284128512861287129513351385 ... LastLast
Results 38,521 to 38,550 of 44390

1. Log in to remove the advert

A sad day as cup final legend Rob Kiernan departs for Southend.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathroMustStay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond believe, they need therapy.

No they need shooting.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_JMcGinn View Post
    Perhaps other people are not quite so wrapped up in it as you are .

aaah... it's gail

Quote Originally Posted by CathroMustStay View Post
    Words fail me

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Been a bit slow this week but always. Should have put something up to say that on Monday and it would have saved you asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still waiting patiently. Hope we are not going all Sevco with a late Friday night statement release?

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Still waiting patiently. Hope we are not going all Sevco with a late Friday night statement release?

Psst!...

Tomorrow...

5pm...

You heard it here first

If its going to be at all controversial they aren t going to release it in the lead up to our game v The Rangers
    That would just be Stoking the Flames before a Match that will already be an Emotionally Charged Occassion
    I see Dorran s Double sneaked them a win today Probably their best signing to date

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Michael Mols waffling on about how Celtic's league titles are meaningless because Rangers haven't been in the league.

Just like all of Sevco's achievements are meaningless because of financial doping.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Michael Mols waffling on about how Celtic's league titles are meaningless because Rangers haven't been in the league.

Just like all of Sevco's achievements are meaningless because of financial doping.
    For a couple of reasons, body and mind, Michael Mols should stay out of the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    If its going to be at all controversial they aren t going to release it in the lead up to our game v The Rangers
    That would just be Stoking the Flames before a Match that will already be an Emotionally Charged Occassion
    I see Dorran s Double sneaked them a win today Probably their best signing to date

It was supposed to be released before the start of the season? Not sure what's going on now?

Left by mutual consent!

He's not waffling at all, and he's not the only one who's said it.

Repeating something someone else said doesn't automatically make it true. It's a ridiculous notion and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it was originally dreamt up by the demented Jim Traynor.
    Last edited by HoboHarry; 06-08-2017 at 07:33 PM.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    If that's his reason then he's waffling along with the others.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Repeating something someone else said doesn't automatically make it true. It's a ridiculous notion and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it was originally dreamt up by the idiotic Jim Traynor.
    But in this case it is true, no-one in their right mind can say they have had any kind of challenge since Rangers were banished to the lower leagues. And I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot ex celtic players and fans would be saying the same.

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Whether he is waffling or not is subjective (but imo he us talking pish). There are enough hun bigots and apologists to confirm that he is not the only one saying it, but that has f'all relevance. If the questions are the validity of the huns titles then the only logical conclusion is that they are undeniably tainted, and if it's whether the absence of the dead huns reduces the value of recent celtc titles then the only logical conclusion is that celtc can only beat what is in front of them.

I am not waffling and plenty people have said the same, so I assume you will agree with me?
    ​#PERSEVERED

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    But in this case it is true, no-one in their right mind can say they have had any kind of challenge since Rangers were banished to the lower leagues. And I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot ex celtic players and fans would be saying the same.
    They weren't 'banished". They had to reapply as a new club due to going bust and were fortunate to be admitted at League 2 level. Don't believe the bluenose propaganda that they were "punished".
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    They weren't 'banished". They had to reapply as a new club due to going bust and were fortunate to be admitted at League 2 level. Don't believe the bluenose propaganda that they were "punished".
    This. They weren't 'banished'or 'punished'and they haven't 'returned'. They are a new club, allowed to start in league 2.

They didn't have a serious challenge last season either and sevco were back. Or does that one not count either? Absolute nonsense and if you truly believe what you are posting then your comprehension is zero.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Don't pander to this nonsense.

Huns are trying to make the argument that the OF is the only thing that matters in Scottish football. We 'need' Rangers and Celtc have only won one in a row because any titles without them in the top division are invalid.

This is toxic nonsense. Scottish football needs better, more enlightened leadership - not a return to the days when the OF vetoed everything not in their narrow self-interest.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Hahahaha! You again. No one in their right mind? But what if, this other person, in whatever mind they possess, has never ever guarded old derrys waws? Ever? What then?

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by majorhibs View Post
    Hahahaha! You again. No one in their right mind? But what if, this other person, in whatever mind they possess, has never ever guarded old derrys waws? Ever? What then?
    Aw naw, not Deriwalz again, and why the **** does half of Glasgow seem to want to go gardening there? I mean it sounds like its somewhere in eastern europe.

Can't be anything to do with Scottish football.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    It was supposed to be released before the start of the season? Not sure what's going on now?

No word from Fans Reps about what the hold up is

Was he asked about his own £260k EBT payments and incorrect player registration or are these things meaningless as well? I really hope the Inland Revenue start to go after these individuals for the tax (and penalty payments) they are due!

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    Was he asked about his own £260k EBT payments and incorrect player registration or are these things meaningless as well? I really hope the Inland Revenue start to go after these individuals for the tax (and penalty payments) they are due!
    I don't really care about going after the individuals now. They will all have prepared for it like Ferguson anyway and their wealth will be protected like his has been.
    It's not really about stripping the titles that much for me either although that should of course happen and it would bring a smile to my face.
    It's about going after the people at the SFA who knew this was going on and are still in position. The SFA is a failing organisation that needs broken up. There is not a single part of its remit where they can say they are doing a good job. What happened with Rangers could easily happen again because there are still no proper FFP rules in Scotland and no proper ministering regime of clubs finances. Given how many clubs have gone bust here, that's an absolute disgrace.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    To paraphrase Leigh..."they're deid, mate".
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 07-08-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Presumably "Super_JGreig" was already taken?

Testimonial Due
    Do rangers 9 in a row titles not matter because celtic werent in a position to challenge them?