hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1179 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 17967910791129116911771178117911801181118912291279 ... LastLast
Results 35,341 to 35,370 of 44390
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northstandhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Lying King is just a front for the ones behind the scenes. He is well versed in the dark arts of the financial industry. They want outright control of the power throne without the likes of MA or the Easdale brothers being able to interfere. I was not referring to the contract as that is a different matter altogether and may or may not run it's course.

it is always about power and money.
    Who do you think are the people behind the scenes?

I had always been of the school of thought that DK was in the game to recoup the £20m he lost in the SDM days.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post

I had always been of the school of thought that DK was in the game to recoup the £20m he lost in the SDM days.

I think you're right in saying Lying King is in it to recoup some of his money but he is merely doing the donkey work for the players behind the scenes.

We will never see the real money men behind the scenes. They like being invisible.

I think you're right in saying Lying King is in it to recoup some of his money but he is merely doing the donkey work for the players behind the scenes.

We will never see the real money men behind the scenes. They like being invisible.
    Bollards.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Putin?

Pretty much been my belief all along although that said I have to wonder what the end-game is for him now. He is not recouping 20M at this point short of pulling some magnificent rabbit out of the hat which I can't see is possible. So why does he keep going?

@hibs.net private member

👻 Spooky

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Pretty much been my belief all along although that said I have to wonder what the end-game is for him now. He is not recouping 20M at this point short of pulling some magnificent rabbit out of the hat which I can't see is possible. So why does he keep going?
    How was he ever going to recoup £20 million pounds?

Just write himself a contract for that sum was he or ask the accountant to write him a cheque?

How was he ever going to recoup £20 million pounds?

Just write himself a contract for that sum was he or ask the accountant to write him a cheque?
    Presumably in the belief that, potentially, RFC could generate that much and more. In theoretical terms, not a unreasonable position. However, that was clearly before he became aware of the nonsense that had been going on.

Who do you think is behind him?

Presumably in the belief that, potentially, RFC could generate that much and more. In theoretical terms, not a unreasonable position. However, that was clearly before he became aware of the nonsense that had been going on.

Who do you think is behind him?
    The only man who was ever going to make such large amounts of money was the sharpest tool in the box MA who embedded long lucrative retail contracts. King has been issued with a mandate to get rid of MA and Easdales and will do quite well out of it but nowhere near the 20 mill quoted. There are those who are determined to see the rangers back competing but the usual ponzi scheme of luring get quick rich gansta investors to part with their money will still take place.

The only man who was ever going to make such large amounts of money was the sharpest tool in the box MA who embedded long lucrative retail contracts. King has been issued with a mandate to get rid of MA and Easdales and will do quite well out of it but nowhere near the 20 mill quoted. There are those who are determined to see the rangers back competing but the usual ponzi scheme of luring get quick rich gansta investors to part with their money will still take place.
    Mandated by whom?

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Mandated by whom?
    The Illuminati.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    The Illuminati.
    Jack Ruby's involved also.

Mandated by whom?
    We will never know as "they like being invisible" - pretty much like The Tache wanted to be.

It appears my giving my opinion on there being huns with deep pockets who prefer to stay in the background and are waiting for MA and others like the Easdale Brothers to be taken out of the picture is met with ridicule as if my opinion is a conspiracy theory.

Which in itself seems bizarre as we have all learnt what would normally be considered conspiracy theories as factually being true.

For example - The Sfa conspired to allow the old rangers access to UEFA participation while knowing they did not meet the requirements of all tax receipts being up to date which should have led to the SFA informing the huns they could not put them forward to participate and forwarded the teams below instead. - True and not a conspiracy.

There are many other examples of what would normally be considered as being a conspiracy theory as being factually true yet I'm ridiculed for my own opinions.

It appears my giving my opinion on there being huns with deep pockets who prefer to stay in the background and are waiting for MA and others like the Easdale Brothers to be taken out of the picture is met with ridicule as if my opinion is a conspiracy theory.

Which in itself seems bizarre as we have all learnt what would normally be considered conspiracy theories as factually being true.

For example - The Sfa conspired to allow the old rangers access to UEFA participation while knowing they did not meet the requirements of all tax receipts being up to date which should have led to the SFA informing the huns they could not put them forward to participate and forwarded the teams below instead. - True and not a conspiracy.

There are many other examples of what would normally be considered as being a conspiracy theory as being factually true yet I'm ridiculed for my own opinions.

You're having your leg pulled mate, bit different from ridiculed.

Whatever conspiracy you believe or not there is no proof that are people behind or backing King.

The buck stops with him and until you can come with evidence or names then all it is is your opinion, which is fair game on here as is anyone's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    You're having your leg pulled mate, bit different from ridiculed.

Whatever conspiracy you believe or not there is no proof that are people behind or backing King.

The buck stops with him and until you can come with evidence or names then all it is is your opinion, which is fair game on here as is anyone's.
    The evidence is telling us so.

They are attempting again to pass the resolution that will allow them to widen share access without having to offer them to existing shareholders.

Why? Because they are attempting to weaken MA and the Easedale's influence at the club.

They must already have a buyer in mind for the extra shares who will side with them at every opportunity.

The evidence is saying so.

I actually don't mind having my leg pulled or ridiculed, i'm an easy enough going person who enjoy's reasoned debate.

Stop being so precious. Without proof, it is a theory. It is a theory which presumes a conspiracy. It is therefore, by default, a conspiracy theory...and there was no intention of ridiculing you personally... Sincerely

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Stop being so precious. Without proof, it is a theory. It is a theory which presumes a conspiracy. It is therefore, by default, a conspiracy theory...and there was no intention of ridiculing you personally... Sincerely
    Where the huns are concerned we will always be conspiring against them!!!

@hibs.net private member Stonewall's Avatar

Do you have any evidence for this or are you speculating?

Are you suggesting that these powers behind King's throne are the guys providing the soft loans which will subsequently be converted to equity if the 75/ 25 majority allowing them to do so is achieved. Who are these people and why have their names not leaked out into the public domain?

I don't know whether you are correct or not but I don't see how any wrong doing by the SFA in granting Rangers a licence to play in Europe, waving King through the FAP requirements or essentially fixing and misleading the LNS enquiry is evidence of anything other than dishonesty, and the SFA acting in a way to suit their own agenda towards resurrecting Rangers within Scottish Football.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is about 5 international names in a pot who have made soft loans to The Rangers, some Scots dude in Japan and others around the tax havens. We all know there is definitely something/one behind King. I just don't know why people are so interested in wrestling to control and own The Rangers as they are a basket case and have no line of credit from financial institutions.

This is a belter too if it is true........

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...year-1-4298649

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This is a belter too if it is true........

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...year-1-4298649

Doesn't sound so bad when you add the fact he gave them a £10m interest free loan to keep them out of another administration/liquidation.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gingertosser View Post
    Doesn't sound so bad when you add the fact he gave them a £10m interest free loan to keep them out of another administration/liquidation.....
    I was thinking that Sevco did well - they got 100% of their cash outlay back from buying the club from Minty....... lol.....

Am I missing something or just being plain stupid, but is MA actually the tenant here? I thought there was a company (Rangers Retail?) who ran the outlets.

Maybe someone can clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Am I missing something or just being plain stupid, but is MA actually the tenant here? I thought there was a company (Rangers Retail?) who ran the outlets.

Maybe someone can clarify.
    RR are the tenant, but their Board (last time I looked.... ) are controlled by MA guys.

RR are the tenant, but their Board (last time I looked.... ) are controlled by MA guys.
    But do Rangers not still own RRL? Would make the peppercorn rent a bit more understandable. Just don't take anything in the DR at face value, especially so close to the AGM.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Wrong post
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 23-11-2016 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Wrong post

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    The widow t****ie?

What's the world coming to when you can't pay tribute to a pantomime legend without references to a Sherman tank being blocked?!
    Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

You are lucky you don't live in S****horpe !

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    You are lucky you don't live in S****horpe !
    There's no ***** in S****horpe, just a very decent community football team. And they won't kick off till you leave the pub

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby