hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1249 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 24974911491199123912471248124912501251125912991349 ... LastLast
Results 37,441 to 37,470 of 44390
    Now that Ashley has sold his shares, they def have the votes to get through the vote on the share issue. Only takeover panel ruling in the way now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

James Doleman pointed to decisions on appeals to Court of Session on two cases. Charles Green claim for Sevco to pay his legal fees, and case against Gary Withey and David Grier both rejected by the court. Green case link below. Can only post one link at a time . Withey case to follow

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search...0-ff0000d74aa7

So they are bit by bit getting past any hurdles Soon they will be telling us they are looking to challenge Celtic for the Title next SeasonNever seen so many fans excited at buying up Club merchandise in bulk since we were snapping up anything with the word Persevered on it

They seem to have been selling the strips at a significantly lower price than is usual. I wonder why. The most common reason for discounted clothing is to clear space for a new season's stock, but we're told they're using the same strips as last season. You'd have thought they'd charge the maximum the market could stand to cash in on the pent-up demand. That gives the possibility that the business currently has more concern for cashflow than profit.

The directors have supplied further loans to bring in the new players. I suspect there's a business plan that's heavily dependent on European success, so they've already spent a significant proportion of the 17/18 season to increase the chance of achieving that, and as a result are very short of cash until ST instalments arrive. When the accounts appear later in the year the cash position at 30th June will be interesting.

@hibs.net private member Stonewall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengeich View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They seem to have been selling the strips at a significantly lower price than is usual. I wonder why. The most common reason for discounted clothing is to clear space for a new season's stock, but we're told they're using the same strips as last season. You'd have thought they'd charge the maximum the market could stand to cash in on the pent-up demand. That gives the possibility that the business currently has more concern for cashflow than profit.

The directors have supplied further loans to bring in the new players. I suspect there's a business plan that's heavily dependent on European success, so they've already spent a significant proportion of the 17/18 season to increase the chance of achieving that, and as a result are very short of cash until ST instalments arrive. When the accounts appear later in the year the cash position at 30th June will be interesting.
    Wrong to take anything that comes out of Dave King/ level 5s mouths at face value.

John James, PMG and James Forrest are pretty scathing about the accuracy of what the press are reporting.

e.g. Are Rangers actually getting any money for the current merchandise sales as they still owe SD for last year's unsold stock, they may owe Puma money too?

D

EXCLUSIVE: @RangersFC new deal with @SportsDirectUK does not begin until July 1st, meaning 93% of all merchandise sold still goes to SD 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think it's fair to say that any Rangers/The Rangers meltdown is well and truly over.

They no longer have the Ashley situation looming over them, can issue new shares and (allegedly) have the benefit of the money from retail sales again.

I realise they have the Soft Loans to pay off but I'd imagine that won't be an issue in the long term.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: @RangersFC new deal with @SportsDirectUK does not begin until July 1st, meaning 93% of all merchandise sold still goes to SD

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Where you getting that?

Hilarious if true

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    Where you getting that?

Hilarious if true

Doing the rounds on Facebook, not sure how true it is. I'd imagine the club would have been very clear about the date it was beginning to receive a share after they were so public about the boycott

Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    Doing the rounds on Facebook, not sure how true it is. I'd imagine the club would have been very clear about the date it was beginning to receive a share after they were so public about the boycott
    It's not true.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    Seems everyone bar the huns are saying it is true, huns are saying its a wind up/not true. I personally I'll believe the majority

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Supreme Court decision will be released next Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Supreme Court decision will be released next Wednesday.

Decision on what? I've lost track......

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Decision on what? I've lost track......
    Big tax case
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Caixinha "I no longer want my players to play in green boots"Reporter "what about the grass Pedro" Caixinha,"he'll still play left back

Caixinha "I no longer want my players to play in green boots"Reporter "what about the grass Pedro" Caixinha,"he'll still play left back

And he is not allowed to wear green boots either

@hibs.net private member

Like.

😂😂😂😂😂

Left by mutual consent!

A 'Daily Rectum' article, which will make members of the 'M***n-Loyal' happy and proud but at the same time, ensure that all the other fans of Scottish Football will be p***ing themselves laughing at a club which forces it's fully-grown, adult manager to utter such inane drivel !

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Big Tax Case judgement today 9.45am ish

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Big Tax Case judgement today 9.45am ish
    https://www.supremecourt.uk/news/future-judgments.html
    A link for anyone wishing to watch live.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    I've just had a squint at the revised SFA Licencing requirements.

According to my reading, RFC had what is known as "indicators" in their accounts, ie that the Audit Report was not unqualified. Because of that, they are required to furnish the following:-

Where the Indicators apply, licence applicants must prepare and submit future financial
    information in order to demonstrate to the Scottish FA their ability to continue as a
    going concern until the end of the licence season.
    Future financial information consists of:
    a) A budgeted profit and loss account;
    b) A budgeted cash flow; and
    c) Explanatory notes including a brief description of each of the significant assumptions
    (with reference to the relevant aspects of historic financial and other information)
    that have been used to prepare the budgeted profit and loss account and cash flow
    statement, as well as of the key risks that may affect the future financial results

I am assuming that they have supplied that information, as they have been granted an SFA Licence. I can't see any other way in which they might have breached the regulations, which is why there has been no complaint from anyone else.

The list of licenced clubs is forwarded to UEFA by 31st May, for their own review. That review will include the issues of the directors' funding. Whether or not that has been done, we can't tell. However, given that RFC are already in the draw, I'm not sure that there will be any expulsion or refusal. If they are punished, it will be financial.

I'm not saying I agree with the process,.... I'm just laying out the process as I understand it.
    I bet they wish they hadn't been granted that license now hahaha....

Testimonial Due
    https://www.supremecourt.uk/news/future-judgments.html
    A link for anyone wishing to watch live.

Live now - appeal dismissed. Still guilty of cheating.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Appeal rejected

3-0 apparently. That's 5-0 on aggregate this week.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 05-07-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Cheats. Start the stripping

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Appeal rejected

But who is liable for each tax bill as a result of the ruling, The Liquidators of the deceased club or the employees who benefitted??
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    But who is liable for each tax bill as a result of the ruling, The Liquidators of the deceased club or the employees who benefitted??
    The assessment in this case was on the company. So HMRC will join the queue of creditors and get a small percentage.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who is going to put pressure on SFA now to look at the flawed LNS report. People like Campbell Ogilvie have to be held to account.

RANGERS CHEATED......OFFICIAL!!!

@hibs.net private member CyberSauzee's Avatar
    Summary of all the peepul who benefited courtesy of JJ:

https://johnjamessite.com/2017/07/05...n-for-dummies/

As I anticipated, the BDO appeal failed. The rulings by the inner house of The Court of Session continue to hold sway. EBT were a means of disguising remuneration. Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster, the architects of the kangaroo LNS commission, will now climb up Bill Nimmo Smith's arse and hope that the storm blows over. Here's a newsflash for the corrupt officials: it won't. Justice will have to be seen to be done, including title-stripping, or Scottish football is going to hell in a hand basket. The SNP must intervene and insist that David Murray is stripped of his title.

£47m of evaded tax was used to attract players that Rangers could otherwise have not afforded to gain a competitive advantage and rack up 20 titles. Those who paid to watch games played on a level playing field had their eyes gouged by the following gallery of greedy tax-evading rogues:

THE LIST OF RANGERS EBT PAYMENTS
    Alan Hutton, £364,000: Made debut in 2002 and played 94 games, before £9million move to Spurs.

Alex McLeish, £1.7million: Managed Rangers from 2001-06.

Alex Rae, £569,000: Midfielder arrived at Ibrox in 2004 and spent two years there. Played 34 games.

Andrei Kanchelskis, £145,000: Russian winger arrived from Fiorentina in 1998 for £5.5million.

Andrew Dickson, £33,000: Head of football administration since 2003. Previously financial controller at Ibrox.

Arthur Numan, £510,000: Dutch full-back arrived at Rangers from PSV Eindhoven in 1998 for £4.5million. Played 118 times.

Barry Ferguson, £2.5million: Former youth player who became Rangers captain. Played at Ibrox from 1996-2003 and 2005-09.

Bert Konterman, £300,000: Dutch defender signed by Dick Advocaat for £4.5million in 2000.

Bert Van Lingen, £65,000: Assistant manager under Dick Advocaat from 1998 to 2002.

Billy Dodds, £190,000: Arrived in a £1.5million deal from Dundee United in 1999.

Bob Malcolm, £125,000: Central defender started his career with Rangers in 1997. Played 88 games. Left for Derby County in 2006.

Carlos Cuellar, £448,255: Spanish centre-half arrived from Osasuna in £2.37million deal in 2007. Moved to Aston Villa in 2008.

Chris Burke, £55,000: Started career at Rangers, playing 96 games from 2002 to 2009. Left for Cardiff City.

Christian Nerlinger, £1.8million: German midfielder signed from Borrusia Dortmund in 2001 and left in 2004.

Claudio Caniggia, £1million: Argentinian signed from Dundee for £1million in 2001.

Craig Moore, £1.1million: Australian centre-half played more than 90 games from 1994-98. Returned in 1999 and stayed until 2005.

Dado Prso, £1.9million: Croatian striker was free transfer in 2004. Left for Dinamo Zagreb in 2007.

Dan Eggen, £68,000: Norwegian central defender signed in 2003 from Spanish club Alaves.

Sir David Murray, £6.3million: Owned club from 1988-2011, during which Rangers lifted 15 titles and 26 cups. Sold shares to Craig Whyte for £1.

Dick Advocaat, £1.5million: Rangers manager from 1998-2002. Spent almost £74million to win five trophies, including two titles.

Douglas Odam, £119,000: Finance director for 15 years. Left in 2003 to take up a role within 
Sir David Murray’s business empire.

Egil Ostenstad, £370,000: Norwegian forward signed from Blackburn on free transfer in 2003.

Fernando Ricksen, £684,225: Dutch right-back signed in 2000 from AZ Alkmaar for £3.75million.

Federico Nieto, £24,500: Argentine striker joined on loan deal in 2005 from Almagro. Scored once in three matches.

Gavin Rae, £376,000: Midfielder signed from Dundee in 2004 for a fee of £250,000. Moved to Cardiff in 2007.

George Adams, £30,000: Head of youth development between 2003-05.

Graeme Souness, £30,000: Received as a bung for buying players from Rangers.

Gregory Vignal, £173,000: French defender joined on loan from Liverpool in 2004. Moved to Portsmouth in 2005.

Ian McGuinness, £25,400: Club doctor sacked after Paul Le Guen left.

Ian Murray, £95,000: Midfielder was free transfer from Hibernian in 2006. Left in 2007.

Jan Wouters, £285,000: Former Dutch midfielder joined as a coach under Dick Advocaat, then Alex McLeish. Left in 2006.

Jean-Alain Boumsong, £630,000: French centre-half joined in 2004 on free transfer. Moved to Newcastle for £8million in a decidedly dodgy deal. Souness' snout caught in trough again.

Jerome Bonnissel, £48,000: French left-back arrived in 2003 from Bordeaux.
    Jesper Christiansen, £320,000: Danish goalkeeper signed in 2000 as injury cover.

Joel Le Hir, £28,275: Paul Le Guen-appointed physiotherapist from 2006 to 2007.

John Greig £40,000: Played for club from 1961-78. Managed Rangers from 1978 to 1983. Later became a director. £40,000 for keeping quiet on the corruption?

John McClelland, £225,000: Appointed a director in 2000. Chairman from 2002 to 2004.

Julien Rodriguez, £638,000: French centre-half signed from Monaco in 2005 for £1million. Left for Marseille in 2007.

Kevin Muscat, £1million: Australian defender joined from Wolves in 2002 on free transfer. Joined Millwall in 2003.

Kris Boyd, £215,000: Signed from Kilmarnock in 2006 for £500,000. Left in 2010.

Libor Sionko, £178,000: Czech midfielder signed from Austria Vienna in 2006. Played 18 matches before signing Copenhagen in 2007.

Lorenzo Amoruso, £639,000: Italian defender signed from Fiorentina for £4million in 1997. Moved to Blackburn Rovers for £1.4million in 2003.

Martin Bain, £249,000: Chief executive of Rangers from 2005 to 2011. Resigned after Murray sold club to Whyte.

Marvin Andrews, £316,025: Centre-half from Trinidad and Tobago joined from Livingston in 2004.
    Maurice Ross, £120,000: Played 78 games for Rangers from 2000 to 2005, before moving to Sheffield Wednesday.

Michael Ball, £1.4million: Left-back signed from Everton in 2001 for £6.5million. Moved to PSV Eindhoven in 2005.

Michael Mols, £260,000: Dutch striker joined Rangers under Dick Advocaat. He arrived in 1999 and spent five years at Ibrox.

Mikel Arteta, £674,603: Spanish midfielder joined in 2002 and played 50 matches, scoring 12 goals. Moved to Everton.

Nacho Novo, £1.2million: Spanish striker joined in 2004 from Dundee for £450,000.

Neil McCann, £500,000: Winger joined from Hearts in 1998 for £2million.

Nuno Capucho, £970,000: Portuguese winger who arrived in 2003 for £700,000.

Olivier Bernard, £224,000: French defender arrived on a free transfer in 2005.

Paolo Vanoli, £592,000: Italian left-back joined from Bologna in 2003 and played in 28 matches.

Paul Le Guen, £201,250: French manager replaced Alex McLeish in 2006. Left in January 2007 after a string of poor results.

Pedro Mendes, £1million: Portuguese midfielder joined in 2008 for £3million. Joined Vituria Guimares in 2010.
    Peter Lovenkrands, £902,000: Danish winger arrived in 2000 from Akademisk Boldklub for £1.3million.

Ronald De Boer, £1.2million: Dutch midfielder joined in 2000 under Advocaat.

Ronald Waterreus, £510,000: Dutch goalkeeper joined Rangers in 2004 from Manchester City.

Sasa Papac, £319,000: Bosnian left-back arrived in 2006 from Austria Vienna for £450,000.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos £532,200: Greek centre-half signed from Panathinaikos in 2005.

Stefan Klos, £2million: German international keeper signed in 1999 for £800,000. Join Bayer Leverkusen in 2007.

Stephane Wiertelak, £28,275: French fitness-physiotherapy coach joined Rangers in 2006 under Le Guen.

Steven Smith, £7500: Defender came through youth ranks and made debut in 2004.

Steven Thompson, £485,000: Joined from Dundee United in 2003 for £200,000. Went to Cardiff City in 2006.

Tero Penttila, £140,000: Finnish defender joined in 1999 for £300,000 from Haka Valkeakoski. Left in 2002 to join HJK Helsinki.

Thomas Buffel, £1.2million: Belgian midfielder joined in 2005 for £2.3million from Feyenoord.

Tore Andre Flo, £1.3million: Norwegian striker joined from Chelsea in 2000 for £12million. Sold for £6.75million to Sunderland in 2002.

Yves Colleau, £106,200: Former French midfielder served as assistant to Le Guen at Rennes, Lyon and Rangers from 2006 to 2007.

Zurab Khizanishvili, £405,000: Georgian defender joined on a free transfer from Dundee in 2003.

Walter Smith: Received £50,000 as a bung for buying players from Rangers.