hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
926. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

    517 55.83%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

    392 42.33%
  • In favour.

    17 1.84%
Page 1201 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 201701110111511191119912001201
Results 36,001 to 36,015 of 36015
  1. #36001
    [QUOTE=Keekaboo;4906143]It looks like The Rangers and Celtc are having a slight disagreement over money.


    After the The Rangers Fans smashed up toilets at Celtc Park, Celtc sent them a bill for the repairs and, guess what, it hasn't been paid.

    So, when Celtc were due to hand the money over for the tickets they sold their fans for the last game at Ibrox, they did so... minus 35k for the unpaid repair bill.

    The Rangers are now planning a tit-for-tat measure for the next game at Celtc Park, for damage they allege Celtc fans did to Ibrox at Hogmanay

    Easy answer here is for Sellik to charge Sevco for tickets up front!


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #36002
    @hibs.net private member tamig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,863
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bobby Flavell was my favourite player in that team. Classy...which meant that he played 1 good game in 3.

    Sadly no longer with us.

    Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    I liked Bobby Flavell too. He was a decent player for us.

  4. #36003
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,711
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I liked Bobby Flavell too. He was a decent player for us.
    Bringing some threads together - have you ever seen Ruth Davidson and Bobby Flavell in a room together ?? ......just saying....

  5. #36004
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    17,837
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bringing some threads together - have you ever seen Ruth Davidson and Bobby Flavell in a room together ?? ......just saying....
    Nah, cos that would be creepy. He's been deid 20 years.

  6. #36005
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,711
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, cos that would be creepy. He's been deid 20 years.

    that made me search the details...I hadn't realise Bobby Flavell had died such a young man - 39 years ...sad to find out that. I liked him...a bit of talent in a pretty poor team iirc

  7. #36006
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    17,837
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that made me search the details...I hadn't realise Bobby Flavell had died such a young man - 39 years ...sad to find out that. I liked him...a bit of talent in a pretty poor team iirc
    My hazy memory tells me that he maybe took his own life.

  8. #36007
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    3,711
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My hazy memory tells me that he maybe took his own life.

    CWG - you're brightening up my day no end ... cheers though!

  9. #36008
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    21,572
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My hazy memory tells me that he maybe took his own life.
    Pretty sure he did.

  10. #36009
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bobby Flavell was my favourite player in that team. Classy...which meant that he played 1 good game in 3.

    Sadly no longer with us.

    Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Just checked him up..realy don't remember him .39 years old ffs...far too young..

  11. #36010
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7,977
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the angle would be that we should lose our 1886 cup win from our records if Sevco loses everything but their Petrofact cup and ,of course their 2016 runners up award.
    I'd do the trade.

  12. #36011
    If the 6m that is being reported for McKay is true then that will help the Huns out of their hole (very unfortunate). Whether he is worth 6m is questionable. I thought less than a million if anything.

    NB. Noticed story was the dr so more than likely from traynor
    Last edited by Fuzzywuzzy; 20-01-2017 at 09:21 AM.

  13. #36012
    @hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the 6m that is being reported for McKay is true then that will help the Huns out of their hole (very unfortunate). Whether he is worth 6m is questionable. I thought less than a million if anything.

    NB. Noticed story was the dr so more than likely from traynor
    6m is utterly laughable. Decent player but not worth anywhere near that. Huns would bite the hand for any offer worth 2m or more

  14. #36013
    No offence to Keith Jackson, but he's made it clear he doesn't even have credible sources in Glasgow let alone Leipzig. Pure fiction from an embarrassing 'journalist'.

  15. #36014
    @hibs.net private member Ozyhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    6m is utterly laughable. Decent player but not worth anywhere near that. Huns would bite the hand for any offer worth 2m or more
    He's not even worth 1m. This story comes straight from Ibrox in a bid to try generate some interest. They are desperate for cash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #36015
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not even worth 1m. This story comes straight from Ibrox in a bid to try generate some interest. They are desperate for cash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What happened was that Oliver Burke was quoted as saying he had been impressed by McKay in the friendly where The Rangers were gubbed. That seems to have converted to a story about Red Bull Leipzig waving around wodges of Euros to try sign him! Complete load of guff and coming from Ibrox as you say Ozyhibby!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved