hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What is your attitude to a new "Rangers" entering at Div1?

Voters
1004. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opposed - and will walk away from Scottish professional football

533 53.09%
  • Opposed - but will continue to support the game.

447 44.52%
  • In favour.

24 2.39%
Page 1311 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 31181112111261130113091310131113121313132113611411 ... LastLast
Results 39,301 to 39,330 of 44390
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ange-1-4561256
    Good article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...-sfa-1-4561529

Poll on : Should there be an independent reviewe of the SFA currently running at 95% FOR it !!

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Does Jim Traynor really think that the internet doesn't exist? Or does he honestly think that everyone else is that stupid enough to believe everything he says?

https://mobile.twitter.com/gibbygibb...611329/video/1
    Thank God Traynor's not happy to 'let it go and move on' - as long as he and his sort continue with their ****** you - We got away with it so we can say/do what we like' attitude, balls will eventually be discovered that takes these clowns on head-first !

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Does Jim Traynor really think that the internet doesn't exist? Or does he honestly think that everyone else is that stupid enough to believe everything he says?

https://mobile.twitter.com/gibbygibb...611329/video/1

Never heard the Swally / Traynor interview before.

'Day of reckoning.'

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Never heard the Swally / Traynor interview before.

'Day of reckoning.'

I think the fat slug imagines that he himself will preside over this reckoning, dispensing summary justice to internet bampots and Alex Thomson.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...-sfa-1-4561529

Poll on : Should there be an independent reviewe of the SFA currently running at 95% FOR it !!

Thank God Traynor's not happy to 'let it go and move on' - as long as he and his sort continue with their ****** you - We got away with it so we can say/do what we like' attitude, balls will eventually be discovered that takes these clowns on head-first !
    The poll to date shows 1 390!people voting for an independent review and hardly anyone against The question is how does this get to a wider audience to attract enough signatures to start putting pressure on the S F A They are just trying to ride out the storm and hope this goes away
    Momentum will be lost or fragmented if there are just polls and i individuals just posting more of the same
    Is there nothing planned so every clubs supporters can all unfurl a banner on the same day at all matches being played with a simple message
    Aberdeen fans have been good in the past having banners outside Hamden drawing attention to issues
    The Rangers have mobilised fans and ran a consistent media campaign that there fans
    Got behind and you could argue to a certain extent to date its worked in shifting opinion to the viewpoint its time to move on

Generic Sevco / Rangers meltdown thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    The poll to date shows 1 390!people voting for an independent review and hardly anyone against The question is how does this get to a wider audience to attract enough signatures to start putting pressure on the S F A They are just trying to ride out the storm and hope this goes away
    Momentum will be lost or fragmented if there are just polls and i individuals just posting more of the same
    Is there nothing planned so every clubs supporters can all unfurl a banner on the same day at all matches being played with a simple message
    Aberdeen fans have been good in the past having banners outside Hamden drawing attention to issues
    The Rangers have mobilised fans and ran a consistent media campaign that there fans
    Got behind and you could argue to a certain extent to date its worked in shifting opinion to the viewpoint its time to move on

Share it on your Facebook, Twitter etc. It won't take long to get out there.
    Every poll I see on this shows overwhelming support for a review.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SFA to ditch Rangers EBT probe at board meeting today.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post

Has nobody started a petition on change for this? Given the Rangers fans start these petitions at the drop of a hat it seems strange that scottish football fans are crying out for a way to have thier voices heard and deliver a message to the SFA and nobody has done this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    SFA to ditch Rangers EBT probe at board meeting today.
    SPFL? SFA board has already stonewalled it.

RTC twitter:

Confirming what has been said elsewhere.
    Very positive news on the Judicial Review.
    Still hurdles but it looks like there is a path forward.

8:49 AM - 20 Sep 2017

SFM‏ twitter (Scottish Football Monitor, the site that grew out of the RTC blog):
    Incoming. JR very much a goer.
    8:43 AM - 20 Sep 2017

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    Has nobody started a petition on change for this? Given the Rangers fans start these petitions at the drop of a hat it seems strange that scottish football fans are crying out for a way to have thier voices heard and deliver a message to the SFA and nobody has done this yet?
    The trouble with a public petition is that it would be polluted by Huns within about 5 mins.

Blog Entries
    Is in the DR but didn't want to link to that pile of excrement!

Spfl
    spfl board statement
    thursday 21st september 2017

the spfl board is disappointed in the scottish fa’s decision not to participate in an independent review.

The spfl board still believes that an independent review, promoted jointly by the scottish fa and spfl, would have resulted in a better understanding of the procedures and processes adopted by football’s governing bodies. Such a review would also have enabled any lessons learned to be implemented for the future benefit of the game in scotland.

Spfl chairman murdoch maclennan commented: “the spfl board has been clear that any meaningful review would have had to be carried out in association with the scottish fa and with the full and active co-operation of both organisations.

"the spfl board has therefore concluded that it cannot, by itself, take forward an effective independent review."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Spfl
    SPFL it was then :)

I guess we expected that outcome anyway. Hopefully the RTC or SFM will take matters forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    SPFL it was then :)

I guess we expected that outcome anyway. Hopefully the RTC or SFM will take matters forward.

Left by mutual consent!
    According to the 'Scottish Daily Hun' the SPFL have had a serious fall-out with the SFA - does anyone really believe that 'Bezzie mates' Regan and Doncaster are really at odds with each other ??. I certainly don't, I think they're just acting out a part of their overall plan in trying to make it look as if they were serious (the SPFL) about an investigation - because for me, if an investigation was carried out, the first two to be found guilty, sacked and possibly facing criminal charges would be these two !!!

WAR OF WORDS SPFL confirms it has SCRAPPED plans for Rangers EBT review as league chiefs take swipe at SFA for refusing to back the plan

League chiefs had called for an investigation but have dropped the demands following the SFA's refusal to get involved

By Robert Collins
    21st September 2017, 10:59 am
    Updated: 21st September 2017, 2:29 pmComments

THE SPFL have SCRAPPED plans for an independent review into Scottish football’s handling of the Rangers EBT saga – and taken a swipe at the SFA for refusing to back the plan.
    League chiefs had called for a wide-ranging investigation into the handling of Rangers’ tax turmoil leading to liquidation in 2012.

Keith Campbell - The Sun Glasgow

Neil Doncaster has been forced into climbdown over review call

Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow

SFA chief Regan refused to support a review The SPFL, led by Neil Doncaster, called on the SFA to get behind the plan to look at how football authorities have handled clubs’ non-payment of taxes.

But the SFA rejected the request, claiming “raking over the coals” could only damage the game.

The SPFL board met today where it was accepted that a review WON’T happen.

A statement from league chiefs said: “The SPFL Board is disappointed in the Scottish FA’s decision not to participate in an independent review.

“The SPFL Board still believes that an independent review, promoted jointly by the Scottish FA and SPFL, would have resulted in a better understanding of the procedures and processes adopted by football’s governing bodies.

“Such a review would also have enabled any lessons learned to be implemented for the future benefit of the game in Scotland.”

“The SPFL Board has therefore concluded that it cannot, by itself, take forward an effective independent review.”
    SFA chief executive Stewart Regan had previously insisted Celtic were the ONLY club out of 108 members who wanted the review.
    Aberdeen, Hibs, Ross County and Kilmarnock have declared a desire to move on from the issue.
    SunSport Online also revealed Rangers sent a furious letter to Regan saying they were “angry and upset” over Doncaster’s attempts to hold a judicial review into the EBT issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    I thought that five year olds would have outgrown such temper tantrums.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Sent a letter to Regan to complain about Doncaster?Why not send the letter to Doncaster?

Alves out injured with a torn calf, might be a blessing for them he is rotten.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTheCelt View Post

@hibs.net private member
    You seem to be confusing us with someone who gives a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    oooooh....your mr nicey mask is slipping
    Eh? Considering since day one when I signed up here every single heid the baw on this site replies with their ever so witty comments, gets a bit tiring. If they can dish it out they can take it back then!

I'm quite happy to chat with folk and have a bit of a joke, I don't go out my way to insult or put in condescending comments to anyone, not on this site and not on others.

Eh? Considering since day one when I signed up here every single heid the baw on this site replies with their ever so witty comments, gets a bit tiring. If they can dish it out they can take it back then!

I'm quite happy to chat with folk and have a bit of a joke, I don't go out my way to insult or put in condescending comments to anyone, not on this site and not on others.
    If you throw out personal insults like you did on your previous post you will need be here long. Up to you.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar

I am absolutely prepared to speak to anyone, at any time, on any subject, with the proviso that that person isn't a disrespectful prick.

Hi Michael. How ya doin'?

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    I see from Glasgow Sherrif Court rolls a company called Orlit Enterprises have a case against Sevco starting on Wednesday.

Orlit tried to wind Sevco up a couple of years ago over some unpaid bill run up by Big Hauns Green.

No idea if it's a re-run or what, good luck to them anyway .

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    I see from Glasgow Sherrif Court rolls a company called Orlit Enterprises have a case against Sevco starting on Wednesday.

Orlit tried to wind Sevco up a couple of years ago over some unpaid bill run up by Big Hauns Green.

No idea if it's a re-run or what, good luck to them anyway .
    Green? He was ages go. Shirley Orlit should have engaged a solicitor from somewhere other than Arbroath who could have advised them that it was better to move on than to pursue this?

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Green? He was ages go. Shirley Orlit should have engaged a solicitor from somewhere other than Arbroath who could have advised them that it was better to move on than to pursue this?
    Yeah, Orlit are some Singapore based finance consultants who arranged some investment meetings back in Green's days at Ibrox and never got paid.

Maybe they are trying again or maybe someone else at Ibrox has been using them and they've been bumped again.

First Team Breakthrough Siralbertkidd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Yeah, Orlit are some Singapore based finance consultants who arranged some investment meetings back in Green's days at Ibrox and never got paid.

Maybe they are trying again or maybe someone else at Ibrox has been using them and they've been bumped again.
    Why dont they just move on, its no good raking over the coals.....

Excellent if true. Things warming up nicely.......

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2017/1...urn-to-lender/