hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am the only one who noticed we could have easily been 4 down after 30 mins ?
    The 2 crosses across goal that the aberdeen player just missed , O'Hanlons near OG and another one that i can't quite remember yet.

We we lucky IMO. Very lucky
    Bit negative! We had Spoony and Osbourne's efforts and one in the 1st half that hit off their defender and just went wide. Add that to the stonewall pen in the second half and I'd argue by the same logic we were unlucky.

The reality is we have a toughness about us that we didn't have before although we still lack creativity in central midfield. Claros looked decent but tired as the game went on which was natural and seems to be more of a defensive midfielder.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    4 home games before the split and a maximum of 3 home games after split. Really need to start winning at home, time isn't on our side.
    We'll likely only have two more games after the split as we'll have played 17/16 before the split. Dunfermline will be the same. Since the two clubs have only one 1 home game between them in 26 home matches, it's the away games that's likely to make the difference, both teams have been so pish at home.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    I'm disappointed with a draw. Look at ours and Dunfermline fixture next weekend and there is more chance of them picking up points.

The performances are more encouraging but we need to win games like today.
    Got to agree, we're playing better but need to turn that into wins. The last two home games in the league we've only picked up one point against non OF teams!!!!
    Dunfermline will get a lift from our result today and we play Celtic next week. This is the second season in a row we've been in relegation trouble and it's getting on my f..... ....

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Possession stats 55- 45 in favour of the sheep exactly the same as Killie last week.. I wonder if Pa Broon thought they dominated?
    I wonder if he had his stopwatch out, I thought his goalie spent far too much time with the baw Maybe Shiels had his out and he can tell us?

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    Bit negative! We had Spoony and Osbourne's efforts and one in the 1st half that hit off their defender and just went wide. Add that to the stonewall pen in the second half and I'd argue by the same logic we were unlucky.

The reality is we have a toughness about us that we didn't have before although we still lack creativity in central midfield. Claros looked decent but tired as the game went on which was natural and seems to be more of a defensive midfielder.
    Not being negative at all. Just an honest opinion of the first 35 mins. I sit right behind the goals in the FF and thought the examples i mentioned could easily have been goals and so did most folk around me.

I'm glad we didnt get beat btw
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn