hibs.net Messageboard

First goal the winner?

While I really enjoyed yesterday, there was a bit of me concerned about the lack of bodies in the box when we attacked. There were 3 or 4 times yesterday when were in good positions but not one of the midfield made any real effort to get in the box.

If you throw an out of condition O'Connor into the equation then I am not sure we are going to score too many.

Griffiths was playing well so he will help but who else is consistently score goals?

That being said, if we defend like that every week then one might just be enough to get the points required!

2. Log in to remove the advert

I know exactly what you mean and was thinking the same thing yesterday, the XDoyle chance when Pa played him through was an example there was no one busting a gut to cut it back or even anticipate a rebound. Also noticed that Ozzy and Stevenson were both sitting too deep at times, it wasnt like one was taking a chance and the other sittin they were both doing the same thing. Not like wehad Soares or Wotherspoon really busting to get into the box either.

Not a major concern and not taking the shine of things but I do think these are valid points and maybe something that will change when Jorge comes in.